A jockey is a person who rides a horse in a race. Jockeys must be in good physical condition because they are in the saddle for a long time and must be able to control the horse. They must also be good at math because they must calculate the best way to win the race. Jockeys wear very specific clothes and equipment to help them ride the horse and to make them more visible to the spectators.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Jockey for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Jockey For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Jockey on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Jockey using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Jockey so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Jockey on your computer.
|App Name:||Jockey On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andrew Bailey|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Jockey Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Jockey in the Music & Audio category. You can download and install Jockey on your Android phone from there. Andrew Bailey is the developer of Jockey who made this app.
null is the latest version of Jockey that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 65368. Plus, you’ll see that Jockey has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Jockey, which is Jun 1, 2017 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Jockey on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Jockey for PC
1. Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
2. Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
3. Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
4. Custom equalizers
5. Gapless playback
6. Home screen widgets
7. Artwork and lockscreen controls
8. Fluid navigation between all of your content
9. Open source
10. Free as in speech
Jockey App Overview and Details
Jockey is a music player based on Google’s Material Design standards. It’s designed to be a simple, lightweight media player with features designed for music enthusiasts and casual listeners alike.
• Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
• Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
• Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
• Custom equalizers
• Gapless playback
• Home screen widgets
And of course, every feature you’d expect from a music player including playlist editing, lockscreen controls and artwork, and fluid navigation between all of your content
Jockey is free as in speech, meaning that all of its code is available at https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey and that people are free to inspect, modify, and improve Jockey to their heart’s desire.
If you run into any bugs, or have feature suggestions, send an email to [email protected] or post to the bug tracker at https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey/issues
Whats New In this Jockey?
– Enables fast scrolling on the library page
– Adds a new gesture to open the now playing page – just drag up on the now playing toolbar from the bottom of the screen
– Adds support for playing music in FLAC
– Automatically refreshes your music library
– Adds a shuffle all button to song lists
– Adds the option to resume playback when headphones are connected
– ¡Jockey habla español!
I applied to be a jockey because I love horses. I have been around horses my whole life and I know that this is what I want to do. I have the drive and the passion to be a successful jockey. I am confident that I have what it takes to make it in this industry. I am excited to start my journey to becoming a professional jockey.
That’s it! That’s how you download Jockey on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Jockey to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jockey and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jockey. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jockey.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.