USB OTG is a technology that allows USB devices to connect to each other without a computer. This technology is used in many devices, such as flash drives, smartphones, and tablets. With USB OTG, you can connect a USB drive to your phone to transfer files, or you can connect a keyboard to your tablet to type documents.
The JS USB OTG Trial is a small board that allows you to easily test USB OTG devices. With this board, you can connect a USB drive to your phone, or you can connect a keyboard to your tablet. You can also use this board to test other USB OTG devices, such as flash drives and smartphones.
This article is all about helping you get to know the JS USB OTG Trial for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||JS USB OTG Trial On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
JS USB OTG Trial Andorid App Summary
The JS USB OTG Trial was developed by the popular developer agency named jsolwindlabs. They have the JS USB OTG Trial in the Video Players & Editors category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 378298 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JS USB OTG Trial latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 25, 2022 was the last date the JS USB OTG Trial was updated with new features. If you want to use the JS USB OTG Trial on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JS USB OTG Trial using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download JS USB OTG Trial For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JS USB OTG Trial using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JS USB OTG Trial on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JS USB OTG Trial here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of JS USB OTG Trial for PC
ㆍ Based on Google ExoPlayer.
ㆍ Supported image extensions: jpg, png, gif.
ㆍ Supports zoom in and zoom out.
ㆍ Supports selection of multi-images.
ㆍ Click image and select ‘Open With’.
ㆍ Supports Fast Rewind and Fast Forward with left and right double tap.
ㆍ Supports external subtitle file (.srt or .sub) when saved with the same file name in the ‘Download’ folder of the local storage.
【 Built-in Music Player 】
ㆍ Supported audio extensions: mp3, m4a, 3gp, wav, ogg.
ㆍ Shuffle and repeat are not possible.
ㆍ Supports Fast Rewind and Fast Forward with left and right double tap.
ㆍ Plays music files in the ‘Download’ folder of the local storage.
ㆍ Click music file and select ‘Open With’.
JS USB OTG Trial App Overview and Details
● Trial version limitations
– Function of the video playback has a file size limitation. ( < 500MB ) - Function of built-in image viewer has a view limitation. ( 5 images ) - Function of built-in music player : shuffle, repeat is not possible. ● Does not need rooting. ● NTFS, ExFAT, FAT32 filesystem are supported. (Read-Only) ● USB drive, flash card should be formatted by NTFS or ExFAT or FAT32 filesystem. ● There is no trial version for the Android TV. ● After installing the app, connect the USB drive and it will be recognized automatically (Plug and Play). 【 Video Streaming 】 ㆍ Without the need to save video files in the mobile device, you can directly watch a video by streaming. (http streaming) ㆍ mp4, mkv, avi, mov, wmv, mpg, mpeg, flv, m4v, webm, 3gp, ts, mts, m2ts, iso streaming. ㆍ Internal streaming. Does not need to turn on the Wifi or LTE / 5G network. ㆍ By streaming, Play, Pause, Jump, Resume are possible for a video file which is over 4GB size. ㆍ Recommend MX Player(with custom-codec), KODI(XBMC), VLC Player as a video player that support http streaming. ㆍ Click video file and select ‘Open With’. 【 Built-in Video Player 】 ㆍ In addition to the 3rd party video player mentioned above, you can also use the built-in video player. ㆍ No need to save the video file to your mobile device. ㆍ Based on Google ExoPlayer. ㆍ Supported container extensions: mp4, mkv, mov, ts, mpg, mpeg, webm. ㆍ Supports Fast Rewind and Fast Forward with left and right double tap (Left and Right buttons for Android TV). ㆍ Supports selection of multi-audio and multi-subtitles embedded in video file. ㆍ External subtitle is automatically read when saved with the same file name in the ‘Download’ folder of the local storage. subrip (srt), substation alpha (ssa) format. encoded UTF8. ㆍ Click video file and select ‘Direct Open’. 【 Built-in Image Viewer 】 ㆍ No need to save the video file to your mobile device. ㆍ Supported image formats : png, jpg/jpeg, bmp, gif ㆍ Full screen slideshow through the swiping right/left (for image files in the same folder) ㆍ Pinch to zoom in/out ㆍ Fit an image to screen by double tap. ㆍ Click image file and select ‘Direct Open’. 【 Built-in Music Player 】 ㆍ No need to save audio files in the mobile device. ㆍ Supported audio formats : mp3, flac, ogg ㆍ Audio files in the same folder. ㆍ Play, Pause, Stop, Prev, Next, Shuffle, Repeat. ㆍ Background play by Home Button. ㆍ Click audio file and select ‘Direct Open’. 【 Android TV version 】 ㆍ Functions are same with mobile version. UI is different. ㆍ Built-in music player : click left or right button on the list for moving focus to the control panel. 【 Changes on Android 11 and higher devices. Local storage related 】 ㆍFrom Android 11 or higher devices, the local storage security has been strengthened, and the app function has been changed to show media files (Video, Audio, Image) in the local storage. - Displays folders containing media, and the media file exists in the folder. Playable. Can be deleted. - When you copy file from a USB drive to your mobile device, video file is added to the video collection in local storage, audio file is added to the audio collection, and image file is added to the image collection (Shared concept) - If you copy a file other than the media file type, it is added to the download collection. Only files copied from JS USB OTG app are visible (Private concept) - Devices under Android 11 are the same as before without the above restrictions. (Copy to the selected folder in local storage / Local storage file manager functions)
Whats New In this JS USB OTG Trial?
Improved handling when a USB drive is connected while the app is running ( Fix the problem that maintains ‘Please connect USB device’ )
In conclusion, the JS USB OTG Trial application is a great way to test out the USB OTG functionality of your device. It is easy to use and provides a variety of test options to help you determine whether your device is capable of using USB OTG.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JS USB OTG Trial of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JS USB OTG Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JS USB OTG Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the JS USB OTG Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JS USB OTG Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.