JustPay is a payment processing company that allows customers to make online and mobile payments using just their email address or phone number. JustPay is simple to use and allows customers to make payments anywhere in the world.
The latest JustPay for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JustPay Andorid App Summary
Jamuna Bank Limited has developed the JustPay for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, JustPay has got over 61387+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.7.5
The latest update of JustPay is Jul 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JustPay App Overview and Details
JustPay was designed with you in mind. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful features. It speaks to you in a friendly and easy to understand language. It is a Mobile Banking Financial Application offered by Jamuna Bank which helps you to fulfil your banking needs anywhere, anytime! This application helps you to manage your fund effortlessly. Using the app you can
– See your money
– Move your money and
– Track your Transaction Quick,
Easy access to your accounts lets you track your money and stay in control of your finances. Pay bills and make transfers whenever you’ve got a moment to spare. Track account activities, monitor your transactions with our Account History function.
– Simply login using the same username and password that you use for online banking
– Track your money and stay in control of your finances
– Pay bills and make transfers whenever you’ve got a moment to spare.
– Download the application and discover how banking has been made easy.
Disclosure: JustPay will not read any other SMS that you currently have in your phone and/or it will not read any new messages being received. The app will only read the secured SMS that JustPay services send as OTP.
Features of JustPay for PC
-See account balances and transactions
-Transfer money between accounts
-Make bill payments
-Make transfers to other banks
-View account history
-Secure login with username and password
-Download and use app anywhere, anytime
Install “JustPay” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the JustPay on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the JustPay app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install JustPay.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||JustPay On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jamuna Bank Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JustPay?
JustPay is a revolutionary application that allows users to make secure payments without having to share their personal information. JustPay is the perfect solution for online shoppers who want to keep their personal information confidential. JustPay is also a great solution for businesses that want to reduce the risk of fraud. Thanks to JustPay, businesses can accept payments with confidence.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JustPay for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JustPay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JustPay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the JustPay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JustPay.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.