Kalimba is an African musical instrument that consists of a wooden board with metal tines or keys. It is played by plucking the tines with the fingers. Kalimba is also known as thumb piano.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Kalimba For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Kalimba App Overview and Details
Kalimba App Overview and Details
A fast and easy to play kalimba simulator.
Play notes by sliding your finger over the tines. You can play multiple tines at the same time.
This is not a piano, it will not play by tapping.
Download & Install Kalimba For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Kalimba on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Kalimba on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Kalimba result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Kalimba will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Kalimba with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Kalimba on your PC.
|App Name:||Kalimba On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Get it On:|
Kalimba Andorid App Summary
3DAMP is the developer of this Kalimba application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2013335+ users of this app. The Kalimba app rating is currently 18.104.22.168.
It was last updated on Jun 9, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Kalimba for PC
– Kalimba sounds
– Multiple tines
– Finger sliding
Whats New In this Kalimba?
– Portrait mode added.
– Zoom and notation configuration is saved.
Kalimba is an excellent tool for music students and educators. It is easy to use and helps students learn music theory. Kalimba is also a great tool for composing music.
This concludes our article on Kalimba Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Kalimba for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Kalimba to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kalimba and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kalimba. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kalimba.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.