Kauda is a traditional game that is believed to have originated in the Eastern part of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is a game that is played between two teams of equal numbers, and the objective of the game is to capture the opponent’s flag. The game is played on a rectangular field, and the players can use their hands, feet, or any other object to move the ball. The game is believed to have many health benefits, and it is considered to be a good form of exercise.
Our goal is to help you get the Kauda – Traditional Game for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Kauda – Traditional Game Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Kauda – Traditional Game is Sudeep Acharya and they’ve done a great job at keeping Kauda – Traditional Game simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Kauda – Traditional Game under Board of Play Store. Kauda – Traditional Game’s latest version is 4 with an impressive user base of over 40215. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Kauda – Traditional Game.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Kauda – Traditional Game is Jun 20, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Kauda – Traditional Game on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Kauda – Traditional Game App Overview and Details
It is a traditional gambling game played with Cowry. It is generally played with Sea Shell known as “Monetaria moneta”. It was the game mentioned in Mahabharat.
It is played with 16 shell and the back side or front side determines win and loose. The front side occurrence is called “ghopte” and the backside occurrence is called “kolte” In a single game, four players play the game.
Before starting the game 4 player takes dau “teeya”, “chauka”, “paanja” and “chakka” (तीया, चौका, पंजा, छक्का) facing opposite to each other in anti-clock wise direction. First of all “teeya” starts the game which is also known as “haate” (हाते, a thrower).
When teeya throw the shells, if teeya occurs he takes away all the bet in chauka, paanja and chakka. If the occurrence is other, then teeya must pay double of the bet to the occurrence. When teeya throws, if the occurrence is teeya, he again throws the shells, but if the occurrence is other then the turn of throwing goes to him, in this way the game continues.
It is sometimes pronounced as “Kaura, Cauda, Caurie, Kaurie”.
Features of Kauda – Traditional Game for PC
1. It is a traditional gambling game.
2. It is generally played with sea shells.
3. It was the game mentioned in the Mahabharat.
4. It is played with 16 shells.
5. The front side occurrence is called “ghopte” and the backside occurrence is called “kolte”.
6. In a single game, four players play the game.
7. The game is started by “teeya”.
8. When teeya throw the shells, if teeya occurs he takes away all the bet in chauka, paanja and chakka.
9. If the occurrence is other, then teeya must pay double of the bet to the occurrence.
10. When teeya throws, if the occurrence is teeya, he again throws the shells, but if the occurrence is other then the turn of throwing goes to him, in this way the game continues.
Whats New In this Kauda – Traditional Game?
**New** Added game play options
* Simuation Improvement
* Fixed one or more shell disappearing issue
Download & Install Kauda – Traditional Game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Kauda – Traditional Game app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Kauda – Traditional Game app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Kauda – Traditional Game will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Kauda – Traditional Game on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Kauda – Traditional Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sudeep Acharya|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Kauda is a traditional game that has been played in Uganda for centuries. The game is simple, but can be extremely challenging and competitive. Players must use their hands and feet to navigate a ball through a course of obstacles. Kauda is a great way to improve hand-eye coordination and agility.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Kauda – Traditional Game for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Kauda – Traditional Game, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Kauda – Traditional Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kauda – Traditional Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kauda – Traditional Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kauda – Traditional Game.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.