Kawanda is a small village in the Luapula Province of Zambia. The village is situated on the banks of the Luapula River. The village is home to a number of different tribes, including the Bemba, the Tonga, and the Nyanja. The village is a popular tourist destination, and is known for its beautiful scenery and its friendly people.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Kawanda for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Kawanda On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||UPT TI Universitas Jember|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Kawanda Andorid App Summary
The Kawanda was developed by the popular developer agency named UPT TI Universitas Jember. They have the Kawanda in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1026 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Kawanda latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 24, 2019 was the last date the Kawanda was updated with new features. If you want to use the Kawanda on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Kawanda using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Kawanda For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Kawanda using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Kawanda on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Kawanda here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Kawanda for PC
1. Memudahkan user untuk mengakses, menyinkronkan dan berbagi file pada perangkat apa pun.
2. Dilengkapi dengan fasilitas komunikasi dan kolaborasi, misalnya dalam hal pengeditan dokumen secara online dan audio/video call.
3. Dapat diintegrasikan dengan aplikasi lainnya seperti Google Drive dan DropBox.
4. Menyediakan fitur pencarian dan pemetaan file.
5. Dapat diakses dari berbagai platform seperti Windows, Mac, iOS dan Android.
6. Memiliki fitur proteksi file dengan password dan enkripsi.
7. Memiliki fitur backup dan restore data.
8. Dapat diatur untuk bekerja secara offline maupun online.
9. Bersifat gratis dan open source.
10. Dapat diunduh dan diinstall secara gratis.
Kawanda App Overview and Details
Kawanda sebuah apliaksi berbasis nextcloud yang dapat memudahkan user untuk mengakses, menyinkronkan dan berbagi file pada perangkat apa pun. Kawanda juga dilenkapi dengan fasilitas komunikasi dan kolaborasi, misalnya dalam hal pengeditan dokumen secara online dan audio/video call.
Whats New In this Kawanda?
Kawanda versi terbaru
Kawanda has been a great addition to our team. She is always willing to help and is always cheerful. She is a great asset to our company.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Kawanda of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Kawanda to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kawanda and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kawanda. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kawanda.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.