KeenSee Bible Search is a free online Bible search tool that allows you to search for Bible verses by keyword or phrase. You can also search the Bible by chapter and verse. KeenSee Bible Search includes the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible and the New International Version (NIV).
This article is all about helping you get to know the KeenSee Bible Search for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download KeenSee Bible Search For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the KeenSee Bible Search on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the KeenSee Bible Search, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the KeenSee Bible Search app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
KeenSee Bible Search Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, KeenSee Bible Search has over 4532 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. KeenSee has developed the KeenSee Bible Search and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.6.8.
Until this latest version, KeenSee Bible Search has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.7. This latest version was last updated on May 11, 2016 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the KeenSee Bible Search on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||KeenSee Bible Search On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 11, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of KeenSee Bible Search for PC
1. Bible passages on any relevant topics
2. Supports various versions in English, Spanish, and Chinese
3. Goes beyond exact matches to include external resources
4. Identifies important verses with regard to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
5. Capable of identifying important verses with regard to any topic
6. Keeps users updated on feedback
KeenSee Bible Search App Overview and Details
KeenSee Bible Search helps you identify Bible passages on any relevant topics and supports various versions in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Relevance matters in Bible search. Finding relevant records in the Bible is not necessarily about retrieving verses that match query keywords exactly. We go beyond exact matches to include external resources to bridge the potential gap between the Bible text and expressions of Biblical information seekers.
For example, KeenSee Bible Search is capable of identifying important verses with regard to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit when presented the query Trinity, which does not appear in the Bible literally. Another example is to search “forgiveness” and find the story of the prodigal son, where the word “forgiveness” does not appear. Try any topic you think the Bible may have teachings on and see how well it works.
Keep us posted of what you think.
Whats New In this KeenSee Bible Search?
+ Bible books index
+ New King James Version with 66 books
+ French Bible versions
+ Security update
+ System and interface improvement
After using the KeenSee Bible Search application, I found it to be a very helpful tool. It was easy to use and allowed me to quickly find the verses I was looking for. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to better understand the Bible.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KeenSee Bible Search of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This KeenSee Bible Search to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KeenSee Bible Search and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KeenSee Bible Search. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KeenSee Bible Search.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.