There are many password managers on the market, but Keep it Safe Password Manager is the best. It is a cross-platform application that is easy to use. It helps you to store your passwords in a secure manner.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Keep it Safe Password Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Keep it Safe Password Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Keep it Safe Password Manager for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Keep it Safe Password Manager.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Keep it Safe Password Manager on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Keep it Safe Password Manager and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Keep it Safe Password Manager on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Keep it Safe Password Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pixel Fifty Five|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Keep it Safe Password Manager Andorid App Summary
The Keep it Safe Password Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Pixel Fifty Five. They have the Keep it Safe Password Manager in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11311 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Keep it Safe Password Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 15, 2020 was the last date the Keep it Safe Password Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Keep it Safe Password Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Keep it Safe Password Manager using the emulator later on.
Keep it Safe Password Manager App Overview and Details
Keep it Safe help you to remember all your password by storing them safely and protecting your passwords and private information.
All the data stored use standard encryption (AES) 256bit and the BEST part of it is that it DOES NOT REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION PERMISSION, so you can be sure non of your data will be uploaded anywhere.
* Nice and clean Material Design
* Easy to use
* Group passwords
* Re-order your Groups and Keys how you want
* Quick access views.
* Search functionality
* Security locks by Fingerprint, PIN and Pattern.
* Color Customizable
* Import/Export Feature
The software does not collect, use or share any specific information of you or of your stored data.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The user acknowledges that the software may not be free from defects and may not satisfy all needs. Installation and usage of the software is at users own risk. The user is responsible for any possible data loss. The software is provided ‘as-is’, without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of, or inability to use the software.
The software is owned by Julian Cardona
Features of Keep it Safe Password Manager for PC
1. Keep it Safe helps you remember passwords and protect your privacy.
2. The data is encrypted using AES 256bit and does not require internet permission.
3. The software is Material Design and easy to use.
4. You can group passwords and re-order them how you want.
5. The software has quick access views and a search function.
6. The software has security locks by fingerprint, PIN and pattern.
7. The software is color customizable.
8. The software can import and export.
9. The software is owned by Julian Cardona.
10. The software is provided “as is”, without any express or implied warranty.
Whats New In this Keep it Safe Password Manager?
Small bug fixes and improvements.
Keep it Safe Password Manager is a great application that helps to keep your passwords safe and organized. The application is easy to use and helps to keep your passwords safe and organized. The application is a great way to keep your passwords safe and organized.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Keep it Safe Password Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Keep it Safe Password Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Keep it Safe Password Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Keep it Safe Password Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Keep it Safe Password Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.