Ki is an energy that is found in all things in the universe. It is the energy that creates and maintains all life. Ki is the energy that we use when we practice martial arts, and it is also the energy that we use when we meditate.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ki for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install ki For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ki for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ki.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ki on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ki and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ki on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ki On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||General Adaptive Apps Pty Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2016|
|Get it On:|
ki Andorid App Summary
The ki was developed by the popular developer agency named General Adaptive Apps Pty Ltd. They have the ki in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1813649 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ki latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 8, 2016 was the last date the ki was updated with new features. If you want to use the ki on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ki using the emulator later on.
ki App Overview and Details
ki – 10th in “focus” (aa, uu, ff, au, rr, ao, rl, sp, th, ki, ci, sn, lo, ba, ov, sh, fi, do, ru & ti)
Tap to make each turn, timing is key. Simply, tap as close to each turn as you can – see what happens. The further away, the worse.
Get through as many turns as you can by tapping as close as you can before each kink. Each level gets more and more demanding, but the dynamic stays simple – just tap, anywhere on the screen.
You can also top the leaderboard and earn medals! (bronze, silver and gold). There’s 100 levels to solve right now, intertwined with all sorts of tweaks and surprises. You can also go back and replay any level you’ve already passed, at any time (Choose Level). If you’re stuck on a really tricky level, skip it! (Tap Skip on the Fail Screen) If you can’t wait, unlock all 100 levels and replay at your own pace! (Choose Level > Unlock All Levels)
Thanks for all your support, I hope you’re enjoying the “focus” series thus far.
Handmade in Australia,
Features of ki for PC
1. Get through as many turns as you can by tapping as close as you can before each kink.
2. You can also top the leaderboard and earn medals!
3. There’s 100 levels to solve right now, intertwined with all sorts of tweaks and surprises.
4. If you’re stuck on a really tricky level, skip it!
5. If you can’t wait, unlock all 100 levels and replay at your own pace!
6. Handmade in Australia.
7. General Adaptive.
8. Ki – 10th in “focus” (aa, uu, ff, au, rr, ao, rl, sp, th, ki, ci, sn, lo, ba, ov, sh, fi, do, ru & ti).
9. Tap to make each turn, timing is key. Simply, tap as close to each turn as you can – see what happens. The further away, the worse.
10. Thanks for all your support, I hope you’re enjoying the “focus” series thus far.
Whats New In this ki?
I am grateful for the opportunity to have applied to the KI program and am excited to see what the future holds. I believe that this program will help me grow as a leader and an individual. I am confident that I will be able to utilize the skills and knowledge that I gain from the KI program in order to make a positive impact in my community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ki of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ki to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ki and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ki. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ki.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.