Kalmas are the Islamic prayers for kids. They are short, simple, and easy to recite. There are six Kalmas in total, and they are:
1. Allahu Akbar: “God is the Greatest”
2. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa-llah: “I bear witness that there is no god but Allah”
3. Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rasul-ullah: “I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”
4. Hayya ‘ala-s-salah: “Come to prayer”
5. Hayya ‘ala-l-falah:
This article is all about helping you get to know the Kids Islamic Kalmas for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Kids Islamic Kalmas For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Kids Islamic Kalmas on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Kids Islamic Kalmas, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Kids Islamic Kalmas app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Kids Islamic Kalmas Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Kids Islamic Kalmas has over 32625 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Islamic Apps World has developed the Kids Islamic Kalmas and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.3.8.
Until this latest version, Kids Islamic Kalmas has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.4. This latest version was last updated on Dec 7, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Kids Islamic Kalmas on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Kids Islamic Kalmas On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Islamic Apps World|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Kids Islamic Kalmas for PC
1. The app has colorful graphics and offers 6 Kalmas.
2. User can listen to and recite the Kalmas individually or learn the Urdu translation.
3. The app has backward and forward navigation arrows and a muting option.
4. The app is free to download.
5. The app is user-friendly.
6. The app is beneficial for kids and elders alike.
7. The app has an easy-to-use interface.
8. The app is great for reciting the Kalmas and learning their meanings.
9. The app is available on Google Play Store.
10. The app has settings that can be customized.
Kids Islamic Kalmas App Overview and Details
Islamic Kids Kalma is truly commendable app for kids and even for elders. All those kids who want to listen and recite all 6 Kalmas and also the Urdu translation, they’re welcome to get this app for free. Even also the elders can get benefits from this app, as it has all features which help you to recite and get blessings of 6 Kalmas everyday. Its features are user friendly and easier to play.
Pronunciation in English
Google Play Store
How to use?
Tapping on the icon of the app, users get amused with the colorful graphics of display screen which offers 6 Kalmas. Now, user can easily listen Kalma 1 by 1 and also learn how to recite in a proper way. Translation is too for learning the meaning and about these Kalma in Urdu. Backward and forward navigation arrows allow user to get the back and forward screen and muting option is also on the bottom to mute audio while reciting.
This app is free to download.
Whats New In this Kids Islamic Kalmas?
Regular App Updates
We created Kids Islamic Kalmas to provide a fun and easy way for kids to learn the five pillars of Islam. Our app is filled with activities, games, and stories that will help children understand and learn about Islam. We hope that our app will help children build a strong foundation in their faith and encourage them to learn more about their religion.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Kids Islamic Kalmas of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Kids Islamic Kalmas to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kids Islamic Kalmas and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kids Islamic Kalmas. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kids Islamic Kalmas.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.