Since its creation in 2006, Kimovil has been the reference for Spanish-speaking users looking for information about mobile phones. The website offers an extensive database of models and their technical specifications, as well as real-time comparisons of prices and offers from the main operators in Spain.
Due to the great success of the website, Kimovil has decided to expand its services to other countries in Latin America. The new website, www.kimovil.com, offers the same comprehensive information about mobile phones and their operators, but in English and Portuguese.
Both websites are updated daily with the latest news and offers in the mobile phone market.
The latest Kimovil for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Kimovil Andorid App Summary
Kimovil has developed the Kimovil for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Kimovil has got over 336311+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.5
The latest update of Kimovil is Dec 9, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Kimovil App Overview and Details
Kimovil is founded on December 2014 by four smartphones fanatics. Kimovil is an independent platform with useful, accurate and unbiased information created with the mission to help you find the perfect mobile for you at a reasonable price.
What we do?
The browse hundreds of Chinese Web stores in which information is often incomplete, inaccurate or simply does not exist. It is a titanic task for a single person without the technical skills needed and this adds the distrust of users when approaching those kind of websites.
In Kimovil, we trace major Chinese and European mobile sales store one by one, checking their pages to help you find every day the best deal. The pages we provide belong to trusted shops with thousands of phones sold every month. This ensure a great purchasing experience and mitigate the risk of having problems with your phone (nothing is 100% reliable). We help you avoiding scams and give you the piece of a real shop behind every purchase.
What can you do in Kimovil?
Search among the thousands of phones in our database using our custom filter, selecting the characteristics that best suit your needs: dimensions, photos, brands, power, etc..
Compare up to 4 terminals selected by you.
Check the frequency bands in which each terminal operates in the different countries of the world.
Be up to date with the latest releases that are produced in the market by all existing brands in the market: Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, LG, Honor, Apple.
Features of Kimovil for PC
1. Search for phones by characteristics or filters.
2. Compare up to 4 phones.
3. Check the frequency bands in which each terminal operates.
4. Be up to date with the latest releases.
5. Check the trustworthiness of online shops.
6. Get unbiased information about mobiles.
7. Get help in making decisions about mobiles.
8. Find the best deals on mobiles.
9. Mitigate the risk of having problems with your phone.
10. Enjoy a great purchasing experience.
Install “Kimovil” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Kimovil on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Kimovil app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Kimovil.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Kimovil On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 9, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Kimovil?
Solved Google signing failure
Kimovil is the perfect application for keeping up with the latest technology news and releases. I have never seen an application with so much detail and up-to-date information. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to stay ahead of the curve in the technology world.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Kimovil for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Kimovil to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kimovil and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kimovil. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kimovil.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.