KIT Scenarist is a professional screenwriting software that offers a comprehensive set of features for screenwriters. It provides a rich set of tools for creating, formatting, and managing screenplays. KIT Scenarist also offers powerful collaboration features that make it easy for writers to work together.
The latest KIT Scenarist for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
KIT Scenarist Andorid App Summary
Dimka Novikov labs. has developed the KIT Scenarist for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, KIT Scenarist has got over 4344+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.1
The latest update of KIT Scenarist is Oct 27, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
KIT Scenarist App Overview and Details
KIT Scenarist will allow you to have at hand all your screenplays. You can write down ideas, work out dialogues of characters, or describe actions without leaving the hammock. Send the script to the editor by mail during a trip on the subway. And even edit projects at the same time as your co-authors from different parts of the globe.
• creation of projects on the device and in the cloud service (ability to work with KIT Scenarist’s cloud is an additional service);
• fill basic information about the script (script name, title page, logline, and synopsis);
• create lists of characters and locations and fill their descriptions;
• create text notes on the project with the ability to group notes by folders within each project;
• work with a screenplay in corkboard mode;
• viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards;
• view the list of scenes and navigate the text of the script;
• the possibility of reviewing the text of the script (highlighting, adding comments);
• import scripts from the formats fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp from any installed application (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.);
• export notes and scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.).
Mobile application KIT Scenarist is only one of the components of a fully-featured studio for working on screenplays KIT Scenarist. Look to our website, where you can meet with other useful tools for creating stories that will help raise your productivity to a new level!
Features of KIT Scenarist for PC
1. Ability to work with a KIT Scenarist cloud service.
2. Ability to fill in basic information about the script (name, title page, logline, and synopsis).
3. Ability to create lists of characters and locations and fill in their descriptions.
4. Ability to create text notes on the project with the ability to group notes by folders within each project.
5. Viewing screenplay text and editing it in accordance with industry standards.
6. Viewing the list of scenes and navigating the text of the script.
7. The possibility of reviewing the text of the script (highlighting, adding comments).
8. Importing scripts from the formats fdx, fountain, docx and kitsp from any installed application (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.).
9. Exporting notes and scripts to pdf, fdx, fountain docx and kitsp formats in any of the installed applications (mail, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.).
10. The mobile application is only one of the components of a fully-featured studio for working on screenplays KIT Scenarist.
Install “KIT Scenarist” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing KIT Scenarist on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install KIT Scenarist on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type KIT Scenarist and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the KIT Scenarist as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||KIT Scenarist On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dimka Novikov labs.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this KIT Scenarist?
Fixed issue with importing projects (when empty project open instead of imported one).
Kit Scenarist is a powerful application for creating and managing screenplays. It has all the features you need to write, format, and manage your screenplays. The interface is easy to use and makes writing a screenplay a breeze.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the KIT Scenarist for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This KIT Scenarist to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KIT Scenarist and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KIT Scenarist. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KIT Scenarist.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.