KRoot Checker is a tool that helps you analyze your Android device for potential root access. It scans your device for known root exploits and tells you if any are found. If any are found, it provides instructions on how to fix them.
The latest KRoot Checker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
KRoot Checker Andorid App Summary
Shajaz team has developed the KRoot Checker for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, KRoot Checker has got over 2119523+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 7.1
The latest update of KRoot Checker is Mar 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
KRoot Checker App Overview and Details
KRoot Checker Features:
– Check Root .
– Check root without root permissions.
– Check super app.
– Show Device info.
– Device software info.
-This app does not get root privileges.
-this app does not root android devices And We don’t take any responsibility about that .
Features of KRoot Checker for PC
-Check root without root permissions
-Check super app
-Show Device info
-Device software info
Install “KRoot Checker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing KRoot Checker on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install KRoot Checker on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type KRoot Checker and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the KRoot Checker as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||KRoot Checker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shajaz team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this KRoot Checker?
* Fix bugs in previous version.
* Add new features .
KRoot Checker is a great tool for Android developers and users. It is a fast and easy way to check the root status of your device. The app is easy to use and provides accurate results.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the KRoot Checker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This KRoot Checker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KRoot Checker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KRoot Checker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KRoot Checker.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.