KTUL weather is one of the most trusted weather sources in Tulsa, Oklahoma. With a team of highly experienced meteorologists, KTUL provides accurate and up-to-date weather forecasts for the Tulsa area. Whether you’re looking for the latest weather conditions or want to know when to expect the next storm, KTUL weather has you covered.
The technical specifications of the KTUL Weather for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
KTUL Weather Andorid App Summary
KTUL Weather was developed by Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download KTUL Weather from Google Play store under the Weather category. The latest version of KTUL Weather is 5.4.705 on Play store with total users of 123010. The KTUL Weather app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the KTUL Weather is Jan 25, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the KTUL Weather on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
KTUL Weather App Overview and Details
KTUL is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Features of KTUL Weather for PC
-Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
-250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
-Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
-High resolution satellite cloud imagery
-Current weather updated multiple times per hour
-Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
-Ability to add and save your favorite locations
-A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
-Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
-Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
How To Install & Download KTUL Weather For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the KTUL Weather for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the KTUL Weather.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for KTUL Weather on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the KTUL Weather and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the KTUL Weather on your computer right away.
|App Name:||KTUL Weather On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sinclair Digital Interactive Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this KTUL Weather?
KTUL weather has been a valuable resource for me. I have used it to plan my day, my week, and my vacation. I have found the weather forecasts to be accurate and the app easy to use.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the KTUL Weather on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This KTUL Weather to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KTUL Weather and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KTUL Weather. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KTUL Weather.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.