Kuku Kube is an upcoming puzzle game for iOS and Android devices. The objective of the game is to guide a cube through a maze of obstacles to the finish line. Kuku Kube is easy to learn but difficult to master, and it provides hours of entertainment for players of all ages.
The technical specifications of the Kuku Kube for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Kuku Kube Andorid App Summary
Kuku Kube was developed by BlowFish and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Kuku Kube from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Kuku Kube is 3.0.1 on Play store with total users of 11126. The Kuku Kube app has a user rating of 2.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Kuku Kube is Sep 30, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Kuku Kube on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Kuku Kube For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Kuku Kube installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Kuku Kube and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Kuku Kube on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Kuku Kube in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Kuku Kube on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Kuku Kube On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Kuku Kube App Overview and Details
Ladies and gentleman,,
Mortals and immortals,
I would like to present this wonderful application that I made overnight. Hope you enjoy it (you have to :D)
(Kids friendly of course)
This puzzle is a fun game. You can check if you have ‘an eye for the detail’.
Score high and compare results with your friends to see who does better.
A great way to keep people engaged, and challenge them.
Scores between 29 to 31 in 60 seconds are normal, and anything above is great. (Not a scientific claim)
You should identify the difference if possible and whether the color of square/cube/kube is blurry or clear.
You can also cover one eye at a time with your hand.
PS – This app is made for fun, though you can check how precisely you can differentiate between shades of color; yet, this is not a medically certified test for your eye-sight/ color blindness.
Enough heavy talking. Play, enjoy and share.
and wait for more to come.
Features of Kuku Kube for PC
1. A fun game to test your eye for detail.
2. Compare your results with your friends.
3. Keeps people engaged and challenges them.
4. Scores between 29 and 31 in 60 seconds are normal.
5. Can identify the difference between shades of color.
6. Not a medically certified test.
7. Made for fun.
8. Will have more features to come.
9. Play, enjoy, and share.
10. Lighthearted heavy talking.
Whats New In this Kuku Kube?
Changed app’s pace, made game’s algorithm more challenging.
* Now app works totally offline.
* Launched for tablets.
* Also, functionality to share screenshot and share your score on whatsapp will be uploaded in next update.
Kuku Kube is a fun and addictive game that is perfect for all ages. It is a great way to keep your mind active and is sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Kuku Kube on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Kuku Kube to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kuku Kube and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kuku Kube. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kuku Kube.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.