KVM LAN Remote is a powerful and easy to use remote management tool that allows you to manage your servers and desktops from anywhere in the world. With KVM LAN Remote, you can access your servers and desktops remotely, manage users and groups, and install and update software. KVM LAN Remote is the perfect tool for IT professionals and businesses of all sizes.
This article is all about helping you get to know the KVM LAN Remote – Trial for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||KVM LAN Remote – Trial On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||1.0.2 – Trial|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 2, 2015|
|Get it On:|
KVM LAN Remote – Trial Andorid App Summary
The KVM LAN Remote – Trial was developed by the popular developer agency named sommd. They have the KVM LAN Remote – Trial in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.2 – Trial, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 983 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With KVM LAN Remote – Trial latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 2, 2015 was the last date the KVM LAN Remote – Trial was updated with new features. If you want to use the KVM LAN Remote – Trial on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the KVM LAN Remote – Trial using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download KVM LAN Remote – Trial For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the KVM LAN Remote – Trial using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the KVM LAN Remote – Trial on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for KVM LAN Remote – Trial here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of KVM LAN Remote – Trial for PC
1. KVM LAN Remote allows you to manage multiple receivers and channels and control them from your android device.
2. Supported products include the EXT-DVIKVM-LAN-Tx/-Rx, EXT-DVIKVM-LAN-L-Tx/-Rx, EXT-HD2IRS-LAN-Tx/-Rx, and EXT-HDKVM-LAN-Tx/-Rx devices.
3. The trial version is restricted to having only 1 receiver at a time and no support for auto-discovery.
4. You can use the trial version for as long as you like.
5. KVM LAN Remote is a handy tool for managing your receivers and channels.
6. With KVM LAN Remote, you can control your receivers from anywhere in the world.
7. The app is easy to use and supports a variety of receivers.
8. KVM LAN Remote is perfect for managing your home theatre system.
9. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store.
10. KVM LAN Remote is a must-have tool for any home theatre enthusiast.
KVM LAN Remote – Trial App Overview and Details
This is a trial version of KVM LAN Remote.
KVM LAN Remote allows you to manage multiple receivers and channels and control them from your android device.
You may use the trial version for as long as you like but it is restricted to having only 1 receiver at a time and no support for auto-discovery.
Whats New In this KVM LAN Remote – Trial?
Overall, I found KVM LAN Remote to be a very useful tool. Being able to access my computer from anywhere in the house was a great convenience, and the fact that it’s free makes it even better. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone in need of a remote desktop solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KVM LAN Remote – Trial of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This KVM LAN Remote – Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KVM LAN Remote – Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KVM LAN Remote – Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KVM LAN Remote – Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.