Lasik surgery is a common procedure that is used to correct vision problems. However, as with any surgery, there are risks involved. The Lasik Safety Calculator is a tool that can help you to determine if the risks of lasik surgery are worth the potential benefits. The calculator takes into account factors such as your age, the severity of your vision problem, and your health history.
The latest Lasik Safety Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Lasik Safety Calculator Andorid App Summary
Jetbro has developed the Lasik Safety Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Lasik Safety Calculator has got over 543+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9
The latest update of Lasik Safety Calculator is Feb 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Lasik Safety Calculator App Overview and Details
This app is meant to find out safety and possibility of Laser Refractive Surgery , namely Smart Lasik , PRK & TopoLink Lasik. It is not meant for Wavefront Guided Customized Lasik. The app can be used by entering patient’s personal data, refraction of each eyes, keratectomy values, pachymetry of the cornea and type of refractive surgery. User can also insert 02 images of each eye (total 04 images). By clicking calculate s user can get RST (Residual Stromal Thickness) & PTA (Percentile of Tissue Ablated)
User will get red highlighted field of keratectomy, RST and PTA if it is out of normal value. User can store the data, review it and share the data of the particular patient. This app is very useful to find out whether Lasik or PRK is possible safely in particular patient or not. Suggestions are invited to Dr. Grish Jethwa, Jethwa Eye Hospital, Anand, Gujarat, India ([email protected])
Features of Lasik Safety Calculator for PC
1. The app can be used to find out the safety and possibility of Laser Refractive Surgery.
2. The app can be used to enter patient’s personal data, refraction of each eyes, keratectomy values, pachymetry of the cornea and type of refractive surgery.
3. User can also insert 02 images of each eye (total 04 images).
4. By clicking calculate s user can get RST (Residual Stromal Thickness) & PTA (Percentile of Tissue Ablated).
5. User will get red highlighted field of keratectomy, RST and PTA if it is out of normal value.
6. User can store the data, review it and share the data of the particular patient.
7. The app is very useful to find out whether Lasik or PRK is possible safely in particular patient or not.
8. Suggestions are invited to Dr. Grish Jethwa, Jethwa Eye Hospital, Anand, Gujarat, India.
Install “Lasik Safety Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Lasik Safety Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Lasik Safety Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Lasik Safety Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Lasik Safety Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Lasik Safety Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Lasik Safety Calculator?
Lasik is a surgery that is used to correct vision. It is a popular surgery, but it is not without risks. The Lasik Safety Calculator is an application that was created to help people understand the risks of Lasik surgery. The application is available for free on the Apple App Store.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Lasik Safety Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Lasik Safety Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lasik Safety Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lasik Safety Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lasik Safety Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.