Launcher is a powerful, fast, and lightweight desktop app launcher. It makes launching apps and navigating your desktop faster and easier. With Launcher, you can organize your apps into custom groups and folders, launch multiple apps at once, and quickly search for and open your favorite apps. Launcher is also the first desktop app launcher to feature a built-in weather widget.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Launcher<3 for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Launcher<3 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jason Kung|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Launcher<3 Andorid App Summary
The Launcher<3 was developed by the popular developer agency named Jason Kung. They have the Launcher<3 in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3682036 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Launcher<3 latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 4, 2020 was the last date the Launcher<3 was updated with new features. If you want to use the Launcher<3 on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Launcher<3 using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Launcher<3 For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Launcher<3 using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Launcher<3 on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Launcher<3 here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Launcher<3 for PC
1. Fast app scrolling and searching.
2. App suggestions.
3. Open Calendar in top right corner.
4. Improved App search bar.
5. No data collection or transfer.
Launcher<3 App Overview and Details
Base on Google’s AOSP project. Very clean and simple. Support Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow,
and Nougat. Added some nice features.
• A-Z apps list, with fast scrolling and quick searching of apps on your device and the Play Store.
• App Suggestions bring the app you’re looking for to the top of your A-Z list.
• Support open Calendar in the top right corner for your current location.
• Improve App search bar, you do not have to start searching from the first character.
Launcher<3 Does not collect or transfer any data to us or to any third party.
Whats New In this Launcher<3?
Migrating to AndroidX.
Launcher 3 is a powerful and versatile home screen replacement that lets you customize your device to suit your needs. With a wide range of customization options, you can create a home screen that is uniquely your own. Launcher 3 is also fast and lightweight, so it won’t slow down your device.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Launcher<3 of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Launcher<3 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Launcher<3 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Launcher<3. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Launcher<3.