The German legal system is based on a civil law tradition. This means that the law is primarily found in written statutes, as opposed to case law. The German legal system is also based on the principle of subsidiarity, which holds that the state should only intervene in the affairs of individuals or of smaller social units if these cannot be resolved by the individuals or smaller social units themselves. This principle is reflected in the German constitutional principle of federalism, which divides power between the national government and the individual federal states.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||LAW: Deutsche Gesetze On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Volker Schikorra|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
LAW: Deutsche Gesetze Andorid App Summary
The LAW: Deutsche Gesetze was developed by the popular developer agency named Volker Schikorra. They have the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 0.26, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 446 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With LAW: Deutsche Gesetze latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 18, 2019 was the last date the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze was updated with new features. If you want to use the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download LAW: Deutsche Gesetze For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for LAW: Deutsche Gesetze here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of LAW: Deutsche Gesetze for PC
– App to store and read laws offline
– Choose desired laws from a list or by number and abbreviation
– App suggests law to download based on abbreviation (e.g. 1 BGB => App suggests downloading the Civil Code if not already downloaded)
– Once a law is downloaded, individual norms can be found by keyword or paragraph number (e.g. “52 stgb” or “tateinheit”)
– Laws can be marked as favorites for easy retrieval
– Thousands of federal and Bavarian laws available, including the BGB, StGB, StVO, GG, etc.
LAW: Deutsche Gesetze App Overview and Details
Es handelt sich um eine einfache App um Gesetze auf dem Handy oder Tablet zu speichern und offline zu lesen. Die gewünschten Gesetze können entweder aus einer Gesetzesliste ausgewählt werden, oder über Paragraphen-Nummer und Gesetzesabkürzung (die App schlägt dann vor, das entsprechende Gesetz zu laden, z.B. 1 bgb => App schlägt vor das Bürgerliche Gesetzbuch zu laden falls noch nicht geladen). Sobald ein Gesetz geladen ist, können einzelne Normen über Schlagwort oder über Paragraphen gefunden werden (z.B. “52 stgb” oder “tateinheit”). Mit Hilfe von Favoriten können Normen gemerkt und schnell wieder aufgerufen werden. Verfügbar sind tausende Bundesgesetze und -verordnungen, z.B. BGB, StGB, StVO, GG, uvm., sowie ausgewählte bayerische Gesetze, z.B. BayGO
Whats New In this LAW: Deutsche Gesetze?
Kleinere Verbesserungen bei Formatierung und Download
After using the Deutsche Gesetze application, I have a much better understanding of the German legal system. I was able to research specific laws and read translations of the legislation. I also found the application to be very user friendly. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in learning more about the German legal system.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This LAW: Deutsche Gesetze to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LAW: Deutsche Gesetze and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LAW: Deutsche Gesetze.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.