Leaf Spy Pro is an app that allows you to track the health of your plants. You can use it to monitor the amount of water and sunlight your plants are getting, and it also tells you when they need to be watered or fertilized. Leaf Spy Pro also tracks the temperature and pH levels of your soil, so you can make sure your plants are getting the right care.
The latest Leaf Spy Pro for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Leaf Spy Pro Andorid App Summary
Turbo3 has developed the Leaf Spy Pro for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Leaf Spy Pro has got over 28381+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 0.53.184
The latest update of Leaf Spy Pro is Jul 3, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Leaf Spy Pro App Overview and Details
The Leaf Spy Pro application allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, Android device with Bluetooth and a supported ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
With the release of version 0.39.97 LeafSpy Pro now supports two Bluetooth 4.x LE approved adapters. The recommended one is the LELink available from Amazon. Bluetooth 4.x LE has the advantage of not needing to be paired and lower power from both the Android device and the Leaf. The LELink is highly recommended and also works with the iOS version of LeafSpy Pro.
The built-in help file is available as a PDF by sending an email with subject “Android PDF Help” to [email protected]
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Additional information displayed by Leaf Spy:
* Battery energy level in GIDs & kWh
* Resetable energy usage meter (Wh resolution)
* Graphic display of SOC, GIDs and DTE (Distance to Empty)
* Remaining distance meter (miles/km) to Event (Low Battery Warning, Very Low Battery Warning or Reserve) based on user selectable energy efficiency
* Graphic display of battery temperature with min, avg, max temperatures
* Tire Pressure of each of the four tires with low pressure warning and delta pressure warning alarm (at the moment only for 2011-2017 Leafs)
* Ambient Temperature
* Logging function that records most data and optionally GPS location to a csv file that can be easily imported into excel.
The “Pro” version adds the ability to perform functions normally requiring a visit to the dealer.
* Change automatic door lock/unlock settings
* Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
* Register Tire Positions (required after tire rotation or seasonal tire changes so your Leaf knows the correct location of each tire on the car)
* Ability to reset DTCs from selected ECUs
* Control VSP Sounds on 2011-2017 Leafs. (Nissan disabled this function on 2018 and newer Leafs.)
* Clear P3102 DTC after a battery replacement.
Features of Leaf Spy Pro for PC
following are features of the Leaf Spy Pro application:
-Allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle, Android device with Bluetooth and a supported ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth adapter the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
-With the release of version 0.39.97 LeafSpy Pro now supports two Bluetooth 4.x LE approved adapters. The recommended one is the LELink available from Amazon. Bluetooth 4.x LE has the advantage of not needing to be paired and lower power from both the Android device and the Leaf. The LELink is highly recommended and also works with the iOS version of LeafSpy Pro.
-The built-in help file is available as a PDF by sending an email with subject “Android PDF Help” to [email protected]
-Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
-Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
-Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
-Histogram of cell pair voltages
-Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
-Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
-Number of Quick Charge connections
-Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
Install “Leaf Spy Pro” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Leaf Spy Pro on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Leaf Spy Pro on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Leaf Spy Pro and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Leaf Spy Pro as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Leaf Spy Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Leaf Spy Pro?
– Fixed bug that caused Leaf’s Center display to enter “<>” mode when scanning for hardware during startup.
– Fixed bug that would crash the app when trying to Reset Gauge Marks.
– Updated VSP function to allow it to be tested on 2018 and newer Leafs. Please provide feedback whether you are able to disable sounds or not on these newer Leafs.
Leaf Spy Pro is an amazing application that allows you to track the health of your plants. With this application, you can ensure that your plants are getting the right amount of water and nutrients. Leaf Spy Pro is a must-have for any gardener.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Leaf Spy Pro for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Leaf Spy Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Leaf Spy Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Leaf Spy Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Leaf Spy Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.