Lean Launcher is an Android launcher that is designed to be lightweight and efficient. It uses a minimal amount of RAM and storage, and it has a simple and clean user interface. Lean Launcher is perfect for people who want a fast and easy-to-use Android launcher.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Lean Launcher For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Lean Launcher App Overview and Details
Lean Launcher App Overview and Details
An open source, lightweight, customisable, lean launcher. The source code can be found at the following GitHub repository: https://github.com/hundeva/Lean-Launcher
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is required for double tap to secure lock your device.
– bottom search bar
– app search bar
– app suggestions
– voice search shortcut
Look & Feel
– light, dark, or automatic theme based on your wallpaper
– optional black colors for dark theme
– changeable grid counts
– changeable icon sizes
– optional swipe indicator
– hide apps from your drawer
– hide app name from the desktop or your drawer
– changeable icon shape on android 8.0 or later
– basic icon pack support
– adaptive icon support for legacy apps, with optional dynamic background color
— optional two line app labels
Gestures & Actions
– one finger swipe down for notifications
– two finger swipe down for quick settings
– double tap to lock, with either timeout or secure lock
– customisable home button action on your home screen
– optional static shortcuts
– dynamic shortcuts from android 7.1 or later
– home screen rotation
– option physical animations
– optional transparent navigation bar in your drawer
– lockable desktop
Download & Install Lean Launcher For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Lean Launcher on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Lean Launcher on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Lean Launcher result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Lean Launcher will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Lean Launcher with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Lean Launcher on your PC.
|App Name:||Lean Launcher On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Lean Launcher Andorid App Summary
hundeva is the developer of this Lean Launcher application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 864133+ users of this app. The Lean Launcher app rating is currently 1.1.9.
It was last updated on Oct 9, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lean Launcher for PC
1. Lean Launcher is an open source launcher that is lightweight and customizable.
2. The launcher uses the Device Administrator permission in order to secure your device with a double tap.
3. Notifications dots are supported in Lean Launcher.
4. Lean Launcher has a search UI that can be accessed from the bottom or app search bars.
5. App suggestions are provided in the search UI.
6. Voice search is accessible as a shortcut from the search UI.
7. The launcher has light, dark, and automatic themes that are based on your wallpaper.
8. You can change the grid count and icon sizes in Lean Launcher.
9. The launcher supports adaptive icons for legacy apps with dynamic background colors.
10. You can hide apps from your drawer and desktop in Lean Launcher.
Whats New In this Lean Launcher?
1.1.9: for the full change log, please visit https://github.com/hundeva/Lean-Launcher/releases/tag/lean-1.1.9
– Removed Feed and native At A Glance related options from the release version. Please see the GitHub release for the reasoning behind this decision.
Lean Launcher is a simple, fast and lightweight launcher that uses less RAM and battery. It is designed to be simple and fast with a clean and minimal user interface. Lean Launcher is perfect for those who want a simple, fast and lightweight launcher.
This concludes our article on Lean Launcher Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Lean Launcher for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Lean Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lean Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lean Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lean Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.