Cantonese is a language spoken by the majority of people in Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China. It is a dialect of Yue, one of the major subdivisions of Chinese. Cantonese is a tonal language, which means that the meaning of a word can change depending on the tone in which it is spoken. There are nine tones in Cantonese.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Learn Cantonese Phrasebook On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Learn Cantonese Phrasebook Andorid App Summary
The Learn Cantonese Phrasebook was developed by the popular developer agency named Appoxis. They have the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 150728 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Learn Cantonese Phrasebook latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 7, 2021 was the last date the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook was updated with new features. If you want to use the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Learn Cantonese Phrasebook For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Learn Cantonese Phrasebook here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Learn Cantonese Phrasebook for PC
1. Learn Cantonese is an easy to use mobile phrasebook that will give visitors to Hong Kong, Macau and those who are interested in learning Cantonese a good start in the language.
2. Learn Cantonese is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand.
3. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Hong Kong and Macau.
4. Lite version contains 300+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
5. High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker.
6. Play all phrases automatically in each category.
7. Ability to adjust font size.
8. No internet connection required.
9. Highlight important words with tips.
10. Store frequently used phrases in favourites.
Learn Cantonese Phrasebook App Overview and Details
*Learn Cantonese is our 12th language in the successful Learn Series!!*
Learn Cantonese is an easy to use mobile phrasebook that will give visitors to Hong Kong, Macau and those who are interested in learning Cantonese a good start in the language. Learn Cantonese is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Hong Kong and Macau.
Lite version contains 300+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to [email protected] We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
Whats New In this Learn Cantonese Phrasebook?
Content Area update
The Learn Cantonese Phrasebook application is a great resource for learning the Cantonese language. The app includes a variety of phrases and words that can be used in everyday conversations. The app is easy to use and includes a helpful pronunciation guide. The phrases and words are divided into categories, making it easy to find the ones you need. The app also includes a built-in dictionary, making it easy to look up translations. The Learn Cantonese Phrasebook application is
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Learn Cantonese Phrasebook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Cantonese Phrasebook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Cantonese Phrasebook.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.