If you’re looking for an introduction to learning French, look no further. This course is designed to help you develop your listening and speaking skills. You’ll learn how to ask and answer questions, and how to carry on a basic conversation. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to understand and use common phrases in French.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn French – Listening and Speaking for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Learn French – Listening and Speaking For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Learn French – Listening and Speaking Andorid App Summary
- Features of Learn French – Listening and Speaking for PC
- Learn French – Listening and Speaking App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Learn French – Listening and Speaking?
How To Install & Download Learn French – Listening and Speaking For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Learn French – Listening and Speaking on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Learn French – Listening and Speaking using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Learn French – Listening and Speaking so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Learn French – Listening and Speaking on your computer.
|App Name:||Learn French – Listening and Speaking On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Learn French – Listening and Speaking Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Learn French – Listening and Speaking in the Education category. You can download and install Learn French – Listening and Speaking on your Android phone from there. POROLINGO is the developer of Learn French – Listening and Speaking who made this app.
6.2.2 is the latest version of Learn French – Listening and Speaking that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 655725. Plus, you’ll see that Learn French – Listening and Speaking has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of Learn French – Listening and Speaking, which is Jun 2, 2021 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Learn French – Listening and Speaking on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Learn French – Listening and Speaking for PC
usage or not.
– The game consists of filling in the blank with the correct word form
– There are 3 modes: listening, reading, and writing
– You can compete with friends or global players
– Get experience points and rewards when you win
– The game helps you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
Learn French – Listening and Speaking App Overview and Details
LET’S START LEARNING TO SPEAK FRENCH LIKE A NATIVE SPEAKER!
“Learn French – Listening And Speaking” is one of PORO’s ongoing apps for self-learners who want to speak French easily and effectively. With 750 daily dialogs, a list of lessons with various topics from greeting, introduction, shopping, business conversation, family talks, etc…. It’s suitable for all French learners from beginner to intermediate and advanced learners to practice speaking French.
While listening to the conversation of the native speaker, try to imitate full sentences with the same intonation, pronunciation like the native speaker. By PORO’s app, you can not only learn the speaking style, pronunciation, the way to break and intonation of native speakers and improve listening skill but also learn groups of vocabularies and useful phrases to communicate in daily talking.
★★★ Main features of PORO’s App:
★ Common conversations.
– More than 750 lessons about French common conversation in daily life with audio files of native speakers.
– Various topics from greeting, introduction, small talk to business conversations…
– Consist of the audio script for learner to follow.
★ Show/ Hide transcript, translation.
– Understand and remember the native speaker’s reading way by customizing the show/ hide transcript mode.
– Understand the meaning of new vocabulary and the meaning of the full sentence in each situation by customizing the translation mode
★ Sentences are highlighted following the audio.
– The mode that sentences are highlighted following the audio will help you to follow the conversation directly.
– You can click on the sentence to listen/ practice that phrase again
★ Playlist mode.
Enjoy practicing French while driving or traveling…, you just need to turn on the app and click on playlist mode.
★ Practice game.
By playing completing sentences game, you would know if you have already remembered the full sentence and its structure or not.
★ Learn French through news.
Not only can you improve your listening skill and vocabulary but also can enrich your knowledge and update world news.
★ Learn French through stories.
Learning French becomes more interesting because PORO has added a new function called Learning French through stories. You can enlarge your vocabulary, and learn how to express yourself in particular situations!
★★★★ The App “Learn French – Listening And Speaking” is suitable for:
★ False-beginners and who want to improve French communication.
★ Those who self-study French at home.
★ Learners who want to practice for TCF, DELF, DALF tests.
★ Those who love communicating in French and practicing French by shadowing method.
★ Those who like to challenge your level.
“Learn French – Listening And Speaking” App is still in the developing process, so we hope to receive your contributed comment to make it better. We are a team that loves the French language and always try to share our love with the community, so if you like this app then please take a moment to rate 5 stars for it! You can also contact us by commenting or clicking the feedback button on the options screen.
★★★★ Please kindly contact:
– Email: [email protected]
Thank you very much and good luck to you!
Whats New In this Learn French – Listening and Speaking?
– Fix bugs
– Add more lessons
– Read each sentences
– Practice game
After using the Learn French – Listening and Speaking application for a while, I have found that it is a very helpful tool for learning French. The application has a variety of features that help learners improve their listening and speaking skills. The interactive dialogues are a great way to practice speaking French, and the flashcards and quiz modules are helpful for learning new vocabulary and grammar. Overall, I would recommend this application for anyone who is interested in learning French.
That’s it! That’s how you download Learn French – Listening and Speaking on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Learn French – Listening and Speaking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn French – Listening and Speaking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn French – Listening and Speaking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn French – Listening and Speaking.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.