Graph theory is the study of graphs and their properties. Graphs are mathematical structures consisting of vertices (or nodes) and edges connecting them. Graph theory is a branch of mathematics that deals with the properties of graphs and their connections. It has many applications in fields such as computer science, biology, and physics.
We will help you download the Learn Graph Theory for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Learn Graph Theory on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Learn Graph Theory on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Learn Graph Theory, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Learn Graph Theory, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Learn Graph Theory appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Learn Graph Theory by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Learn Graph Theory on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Learn Graph Theory On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Students Solutions Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Learn Graph Theory Andorid App Summary
Students Solutions Apps is the developer of the Learn Graph Theory, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Learn Graph Theory from them is 1.0 with over 1623 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Learn Graph Theory is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Learn Graph Theory is Jun 12, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Learn Graph Theory on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Learn Graph Theory App Overview and Details
The app is a complete free handbook of Graph Theory which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Computer science engineering, IT, software engineering programs & Mathematics & Combinatorial Theory degree courses.
This useful App lists 100 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to Graphs
2. Directed and Undirected Graph
3. Basic Terminologies of Graphs
5. The Handshaking Lemma
6. Types of Graphs
9. Graph Isomorphism
10. Operations of Graphs
11. The Problem of Ramsay
12. Connected and Disconnected Graph
13. Walks Paths and Circuits
14. Eulerial Graphs
15. Fluery’s Algorithm
16. Hamiltonian Graphs
17. Dirac’s Theorem
18. Ore’s Theorem
19. Problem of seating arrangement
20. Travelling Salesman Problem
21. Konigsberg’s Bridge Problem
22. Representation of Graphs
23. Combinatorial and Geometric Graphs
24. Planer Graphs
25. Kuratowaski’s Graph
26. Homeomorphic Graphs
28. Subdivision Graphs and Inner vertex Sets
29. Outer Planer Graph
30. Bipertite Graph
31. Euler’s Theorem
32. Three utility problem
33. Kuratowski’s Theorem
34. Detection of Planarity of a Graph
35. Dual of a Planer Graph
36. Graph Coloring
37. Chromatic Polynomial
38. Decomposition theorem
39. Scheduling Final Exams
40. Frequency assignments and Index registers
41. Colour Problem
42. Introduction to Tree
43. Spanning Tree
44. Rooted Tree
45. Binary Tree
46. Traversing Binary Trees
47. Counting Tree
48. Tree Traversal
49. Complete Binary Tree
50. Infix, Prefix and Postfix Notation of an Arithmatic Operation
51. Binary Search Tree
52. Storage Representation of Binary Tree
53. Algorithm for Constructing Spanning Trees
54. Trees and Sorting
55. Weighted Tree and Prefix Codes
56. Huffman Code
57. More Application of Graph
58. Shortest Path Algorithm
59. Dijkstra Algorithm
60. Minimal Spanning Tree
61. Prim’s algorithm
62. The labeling algorithm
63. Reachability, Distance and diameter, Cut vertex, cut set and bridge
64. Transport Networks
65. Max-Flow Min-Cut Theorem
66. Matching Theory
67. Hall’s Marriage Theorem
68. Cut Vertex
69. Introduction to Matroids and Transversal Theory
70. Types of Matroid
71. Transversal Theory
72. Cut Set
73. Types of Enumeration
74. Labeled Graph
75. Counting Labeled tree
76. Rooted Lebeled Tree
77. Unlebeled Tree
80. Permutation Group
81. Equivalance classes of Function
83. Symmetric Graph
85. Vertex Covering
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Graph theory is part of Mathematics, computer science & software engineering education courses and information technology degree programs of various universities.
Features of Learn Graph Theory for PC
22. The Chinese Postman Problem
23. Matchings and Assignment Problems
24. Maximum Flow problems
25. Minimum Spanning Tree problems
26. Shortest Path Problems
27. The Hungarian Algorithm
28. Linear Programming
29. The Simplex Method
30. Duality in Linear Programming
31. Advanced Topics in Linear Programming
32. Integer Programming
33. The Branch and Bound Method
34. Graph Colouring
35. The Four Colour Theorem
36. Planarity Testing
37. Euler’s Formula
38. Degrees in a Graph
39. The shortest path algorithm
40. Floyd’s Algorithm
41. All Pairs Shortest Paths
42. The Ford-Fulkerson Algorithm
43. The Maximum Flow Problem
44. The Minimum Cost Flow Problem
45. The maximum matching problem
46. The assignment problem
47. The transportation problem
48. The network flow problem
49. The complement of a graph
50. The distance between two vertices
Whats New In this Learn Graph Theory?
In conclusion, learning Graph Theory can be incredibly beneficial for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, it can help improve problem-solving skills and logical thinking. Additionally, Graph Theory can be used to model complex real-world situations, making it an invaluable tool for data analysis. Finally, Graph Theory is a fun and interesting topic that can help broaden students’ knowledge and understanding of mathematics and computer science.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Learn Graph Theory? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Learn Graph Theory to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Graph Theory and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Graph Theory. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Graph Theory.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.