In this course, you will be introduced to the basics of the Greek language. You will learn how to say common phrases and words, and how to construct basic sentences. This course is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to speak Greek.
We will help you download the Learn Greek with Ling for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Learn Greek with Ling on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Learn Greek with Ling on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Learn Greek with Ling, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Learn Greek with Ling, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Learn Greek with Ling appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Learn Greek with Ling by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Learn Greek with Ling on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Learn Greek with Ling On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Learn Greek with Ling Andorid App Summary
Simya Solutions Ltd. is the developer of the Learn Greek with Ling, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Learn Greek with Ling from them is 3.6.9 with over 14526 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Learn Greek with Ling is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Learn Greek with Ling is Jun 14, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Learn Greek with Ling on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Learn Greek with Ling App Overview and Details
Learn Greek with Ling in just 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Greek language learning app is designed to make learning Greek as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Greek language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner hoping to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn even more advanced Greek phrases, or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Greek language lessons can be tedious and dull. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges, and quizzes to teach you how to read, write, speak, and understand Greek!
OUR Greek COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
– Flashcards to test your knowledge
– Quizzes to track your progress
– AI chatbot to practice daily conversations
– Speaking exercises to improve your pronunciation
– Finger tracing via your smartphone screen to become familiar with writing
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Put sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many mini-games, challenges, quizzes, and puzzles to teach you Greek, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It won’t even feel like learning at all!
KEY FEATURES OF LING
– User-friendly interface
– Easy to navigate
– Lessons cover the four aspects of the language (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Mini-games, flashcards, challenges, and interactive games to help you learn faster and more effectively
– All courses were created with the help of native speakers of each language
– Learn helpful grammar tips while playing fun, interactive games
– Learn how to write the alphabet with cutting-edge finger tracing technology
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
Learn Afrikaans, Learn Albanian, Learn Arabic, Learn Armenian, Learn Bengali, Learn Bosnian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Burmese, Learn Cantonese, Learn Chinese, Learn Croatian, Learn Czech, Learn Danish, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn Estonian, Learn Finnish, Learn French, Learn Georgian, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hebrew, Learn Hindi, Learn Hungarian, Learn Indonesian, Learn Irish, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Kannada, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lao, Learn Latvian, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malayalam, Learn Malaysian, Learn Marathi, Learn Mongolian, Learn Nepali, Learn Norwegian, Learn Persian, Learn Polish, Learn Portuguese, Learn Punjabi, Learn Romanian, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Slovenian, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Swedish, Learn Tagalog, Learn Tamil, Learn Telugu, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Ukrainian, Learn Urdu, Learn Vietnamese
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Have fun learning!
Features of Learn Greek with Ling for PC
experienced language teachers
Whats New In this Learn Greek with Ling?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
After using the Ling Learn Greek application, I found that it was an excellent way to learn Greek. The lessons were well-organized and easy to follow. I also found the quizzes and flashcards to be very helpful in reinforcing the material that was covered in the lessons. Overall, I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn Greek.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Learn Greek with Ling? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Learn Greek with Ling to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Greek with Ling and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Greek with Ling. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Greek with Ling.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.