When it comes to learning a new language, the options can be overwhelming. With so many different methods and programs to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. If you’re interested in learning Traditional Chinese, here is a guide to help you get started.
There are a few different ways to learn Traditional Chinese. You can take classes at a local school or community center, or you can use an online program or app. If you’re not sure which option is best for you, start by considering your goals for learning the language. Do you want to be able to read and write in Chinese, or do you want to be able to speak and understand it?
Once you’ve decided on your goals,
This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn Traditional Chinese for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Learn Traditional Chinese For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Learn Traditional Chinese for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Learn Traditional Chinese.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Learn Traditional Chinese on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Learn Traditional Chinese and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Learn Traditional Chinese on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Learn Traditional Chinese On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Learn Traditional Chinese Andorid App Summary
The Learn Traditional Chinese was developed by the popular developer agency named FunEasyLearn. They have the Learn Traditional Chinese in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.8.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 24769 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 5.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Learn Traditional Chinese latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 23, 2022 was the last date the Learn Traditional Chinese was updated with new features. If you want to use the Learn Traditional Chinese on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Learn Traditional Chinese using the emulator later on.
Learn Traditional Chinese App Overview and Details
Learn Traditional Chinese from 61 native languages, for free & offline, with FunEasyLearn.
Learn to READ 📖 WRITE ✍ and SPEAK Traditional Chinese 💬
Discover the fun & easy way to learn all the reading rules, all the words you’ll ever need and all the useful phrases in the Traditional Chinese language.
• 6,000 Traditional Chinese words (constantly growing): the most common nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc., categorized into 10 levels and 200 topics;
• 1,250 Traditional Chinese phrases (frequently used): the most important phrases for daily conversations and travelling, categorized into 7 levels and 120 topics.
Enhance your vocabulary by learning words, sentences and expressions for beginner, intermediate and advanced learners.
🔔 Why learn Traditional Chinese with FunEasyLearn?
FunEasyLearn reinvents language learning. Our team of linguists and teachers have developed a unique language learning strategy. The secret lies in combining an alphabet with all the reading rules, all the necessary words and a practical phrasebook into one app. This allows our users to read a word or phrase, pronounce it correctly, associate it with an illustration and practice it with listening, writing and speaking games.
🏆 Top features
Hand-drawn illustrations – memorize the new vocabulary faster with intuitive illustrations;
Professional audio recordings – listen to audios recorded by native speakers;
Detailed statistics – analyze your results and track your progress;
Review manager – review everything you learn;
Smart search – find quickly the words and phrases you need;
Hide what you know – hide the content you already know;
Speech recognition – improve your pronunciation;
Offline – use the app anywhere in the world, with no internet connection.
💼 Traditional Chinese for business
Get access to special Traditional Chinese lessons created for your business. We provide specialized courses for taxi drivers, hotel & restaurant staffs, flight-attendants, shop-assistants, etc.
✈ Traditional Chinese for travelling
Learn how to book a hotel room, order a meal in a restaurant, ask for directions, carry out a conversation and speak confidently with the native speakers.
🙌 Traditional Chinese for adults
We adapt the contents depending on the age of the learner. Both you and your kid can learn Traditional Chinese and have fun.
FunEasyLearn Free Subscription
Subscribe for FREE, with the flowers you earn while playing language learning games.
Learn Traditional Chinese, play for free! It’s fast & easy. 📴
📥 Download the FunEasyLearn Traditional Chinese course right now!
Recommend the app to your friends and get a reward.
Rate us and write a review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It would mean a lot to our team!
Features of Learn Traditional Chinese for PC
hotel workers, restaurateurs, shop assistants, etc.
– Learn Traditional Chinese from 61 different languages
– Learn to read, write, and speak Traditional Chinese
– 6,000 words and 1,250 phrases
– Hand-drawn illustrations and professional audio recordings
– Detailed statistics and review manager
– Smart search and speech recognition
– Offline use
Whats New In this Learn Traditional Chinese?
– Added the Daily Challenge: Earn extra flowers and xBees by guessing the word of the day in the language you are learning.
– Added the Alphabet game flow: Learn how to pronounce & write all the letters. Associate them with simple words.
– Added the Hands-free Learning Mode
– Added the Dark Theme
– Improved the “”Favourites”” feature”
New contents, levels & features are added regularly.
Our bee fixes bugs instantly.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @funeasylearn
After using the Learn Traditional Chinese application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool for learning Chinese. The lessons are well-organized and easy to follow, and the exercises are helpful in reinforcing what has been learned. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is interested in learning Chinese.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Learn Traditional Chinese of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Learn Traditional Chinese to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Traditional Chinese and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Traditional Chinese. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Traditional Chinese.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.