A lexicon is a dictionary of words. It can be used to help you learn new words, or to improve your understanding of words you already know. A lexicon can also help you improve your writing and speaking skills.
We will help you download the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Akshay Naik|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words Andorid App Summary
Akshay Naik is the developer of the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words from them is 1.3.8 with over 6959 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words is Jul 11, 2014, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words App Overview and Details
– Lexicon helps you to prepare strong vocabulary for exams like GRE,GMAT,CAT,TOEFL
– Helpful for various Aptitude exams
– 4000+ words
– Central repository for high frequency words
– History menu to track studied words
– Mylist menu to save important vocabulary
– Text-to-speech engine helps to hear proper pronunciation
– This app is completely free and doesn’t contain in-app purchase
– App doesn’t contain ads
Features of Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words for PC
– The app helps you build a strong vocabulary for exams like the GRE, GMAT, CAT, and TOEFL.
– It is also helpful for various aptitude exams.
– The app has a vocabulary of over 4000 words.
– The app has a central repository for high frequency words.
– The app has a history menu to track the studied words.
– The app has a mylist menu to save important vocabulary.
– The app has a text-to-speech engine to help with proper pronunciation.
– The app is free and does not contain any in-app purchases.
– The app does not contain any ads.
Whats New In this Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words?
– Improved UI
– bug fixes
– support for android 2.3 and above
The Lexicon app is an excellent tool for students preparing for the GRE and TOEFL exams. The app provides definitions and examples of words that are likely to appear on the exams. The app is easy to use and is a great way to improve your vocabulary.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lexicon – GRE , TOEFL Words.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.