In Life We Lived, author Kerry Lonsdale tells the intertwining stories of three generations of women – from the 1930s to the present day. Spanning decades and continents, the women’s lives are revealed in all their heartache, determination, and courage. With emotional depth and lyrical prose, Lonsdale brings to life the universal truths of the human experience.
The story begins in the 1930s with Ruth, a young woman who leaves her small town in Oklahoma for the bright lights of Los Angeles. She finds herself working as a secretary for a movie studio, and falls in love with a charming young actor. But their happiness is short-lived, and Ruth is left alone and pregnant.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Life We Lived for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Life We Lived For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Life We Lived on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Life We Lived, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Life We Lived app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Life We Lived Andorid App Summary
Under the Social category on Google Play store, Life We Lived has over 241 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Life We Lived has developed the Life We Lived and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.2.6.
Until this latest version, Life We Lived has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 5.0. This latest version was last updated on Oct 26, 2018 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Life We Lived on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Life We Lived On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Life We Lived|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of Life We Lived for PC
1. Upload, store, and access memories for years to come.
2. Easily upload photos, videos, and documents.
3. Share memories with family and friends.
4. Connect with family and friends.
5. Preserve traditions.
6. Hear familiar voices.
7. Speak to future generations.
8. See family and friends.
9. Remember life’s little moments.
10. Access memories on the go.
Life We Lived App Overview and Details
There’s no greater gift than living the life you were given. But your greatest gift to others is preserving those beautiful memories for future generations.
The Life We Lived makes it convenient to upload, store, and access those memories for years to come.
Collect your photos, videos, and even files that document your life’s special moments. Easily upload them from your phone, tablet, or computer to your own, secure Life We Lived account. Share with family and friends by inviting them to Life We Lived to view and enjoy your memories.
Use this app to save photos, videos, and documents from birthday parties and greetings, milestones, weddings and anniversaries, family history, vacations, words of wisdom, recipes, etc.
Life we Lived allows users to:
– Preserve traditions
– Hear familiar voices
– Speak to future generations
– See family and friends
– Remember life’s little moments
– Easily access, organize, and store memories
– Upload & view photos, videos, and documents
– Share to social media or download to your device
– Connect with family and friends
– Invite contacts by email or using your Contact list
– Ability to accept or deny connection request
Whats New In this Life We Lived?
When I was younger, my mom always used to tell me that life is what you make it. And for the most part, I believe that to be true. The life we live is what we make it. We choose our own paths and create our own destiny. That being said, I also believe that there are some things in life that are out of our control. Circumstances and events that we never saw coming and that we never could have prepared for. But even in
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Life We Lived of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Life We Lived to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Life We Lived and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Life We Lived. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Life We Lived.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.