Light-It-Up is an annual event hosted by the University of Utah’s chapter of Phi Delta Theta. The event is a 5k run/walk that raises money for the Huntsman Cancer Institute. The event is open to the public and is a great opportunity for the community to come together and support a good cause.
The latest Light-It Up for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Light-It Up Andorid App Summary
CrazyLabs LTD has developed the Light-It Up for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Light-It Up has got over 35640691+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 22.214.171.124
The latest update of Light-It Up is Mar 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Light-It Up App Overview and Details
Warning: this game WILL hook you – jumping games have never been so awesomely addictive.
It’s a dark world out there for a teeny little stickman like you, and it’s about time you light-it up and make the colors glow.
Swing, jump, flip and slide your stickman body from one neon color shape to another to make them glow and light-it up.
Collect stars as you swing, jump and flip to raise your score, in the funnest of all jumping games.
Just when you start to feel like a stickman boss and are loving that color glow, things get complicated (or “sticky,” if you will) as you jump, flip and pass levels. Color shapes start moving, rotating and even exploding, and lethal spikes become a constant threat to your poor little stickman life.
If you miss a jump, if your swing’s a dud, if your flip isn’t on point, or if you hit a spike… you fall into oblivion!
So what do you say, stickman? Ready to swing, jump, flip, light-it up and glow, in the brightest of all jumping games?
Features of Light-It Up for PC
– 10 addicting levels
– Fun and challenging obstacles
– Glow in the dark graphics
– Fun and upbeat music
– Addicting and challenging gameplay
– Simple one-touch controls
– Fun and colorful graphics
– Easy to learn and play
Install “Light-It Up” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Light-It Up on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Light-It Up app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Light-It Up.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Light-It Up On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CrazyLabs LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Light-It Up?
Bugs fixes for undisturbed hours of fun
When I was younger, my mom and I would go on walks around the neighborhood. It was always a fun bonding experience, and I looked forward to it every week. Now that I’m older, I don’t have as much time to spare, but I’d still like to be able to enjoy walks around my neighborhood. That’s why I’m excited about the Light-It Up application. With this app, I’ll be able to see my neighborhood in a whole new light. I
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Light-It Up for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Light-It Up to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Light-It Up and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Light-It Up. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Light-It Up.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.