A light meter for eyes is a device used to measure the intensity of light. It is used to help people with sensitivity to light, or those who are at risk for developing eye problems, to protect their eyes from being overexposed to light.
The latest Light Meter For Eyes for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Light Meter For Eyes Andorid App Summary
MGTiger Creations has developed the Light Meter For Eyes for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Light Meter For Eyes has got over 7+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Light Meter For Eyes is May 27, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Light Meter For Eyes App Overview and Details
This app uses the built-in ambient light sensor in devices to measure the visible light available. Please make sure your device has built-in ambient light sensor before you use this application.
Doing any task that requires more intense focus needs good light. Poor lighting can result in eye strain and all the uncomfortable symptoms that come with it.
Vision symptoms can include eye fatigue, eye strain, irritation, itching or burning, blurry vision, and dry eyes or tearing. Use Light Meter for Eyes App to measure light while performing any task to make sure you don’t strain your eyes. It provides real time measure of visible light and suggests if the light is good enough for the activity being performed
This app provides ability to measure light for the following activities:
Hotels & Restaurants
Hospitals & Clinics
Features of Light Meter For Eyes for PC
1. This app uses the built-in ambient light sensor in devices to measure the visible light available.
2. Please make sure your device has built-in ambient light sensor before you use this application.
3. Doing any task that requires more intense focus needs good light.
4. Poor lighting can result in eye strain and all the uncomfortable symptoms that come with it.
5. Vision symptoms can include eye fatigue, eye strain, irritation, itching or burning, blurry vision, and dry eyes or tearing.
6. Use Light Meter for Eyes App to measure light while performing any task to make sure you don’t strain your eyes.
7. It provides real time measure of visible light and suggests if the light is good enough for the activity being performed.
8. This app provides ability to measure light for the following activities:
Install “Light Meter For Eyes” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Light Meter For Eyes on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Light Meter For Eyes on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Light Meter For Eyes and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Light Meter For Eyes as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Light Meter For Eyes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MGTiger Creations|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Light Meter For Eyes?
Stable Release of Light Meter For Eyes Version 2.0
The Light Meter for Eyes application is an excellent tool for measuring and tracking the light exposure that a person receives. It can help to improve the overall health of a person’s eyes by providing accurate information about the light levels in a person’s environment. The application is easy to use and can be customized to meet the needs of each individual user.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Light Meter For Eyes for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Light Meter For Eyes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Light Meter For Eyes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Light Meter For Eyes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Light Meter For Eyes.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.