Lighthouse Simulator is a game that allows players to experience life as a lighthouse keeper. They must keep the light shining and the lighthouse in good condition, while also managing their own personal life. The game is set in the early 1900s, and players must keep up with the latest technology while also managing their finances.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Lighthouse Simulator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Lighthouse Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Lighthouse Simulator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Lighthouse Simulator.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Lighthouse Simulator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Lighthouse Simulator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Lighthouse Simulator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Lighthouse Simulator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Robert Holmberg|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Lighthouse Simulator Andorid App Summary
The Lighthouse Simulator was developed by the popular developer agency named Robert Holmberg. They have the Lighthouse Simulator in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 222 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Lighthouse Simulator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 19, 2020 was the last date the Lighthouse Simulator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Lighthouse Simulator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Lighthouse Simulator using the emulator later on.
Lighthouse Simulator App Overview and Details
The application can simulate the different flashing patterns of a lighthouse, either using the camera flash LED, or by flashing the screen in white, red, or green. You can also choose from a list of preprogrammed lights, all found on the Carta Marina practice nautical chart used in Finland.
Features of Lighthouse Simulator for PC
-Simulate lighthouse flashing patterns using camera flash or screen
-Choose from preprogrammed lights
-Use Carta Marina nautical chart
Whats New In this Lighthouse Simulator?
Added cardinal mark light mode. Fixed a few bugs.
The Lighthouse Simulator is an excellent application that allows users to experience what it is like to be a lighthouse keeper. The realistic graphics and sound effects make the experience all the more enjoyable. The application is a great learning tool for anyone interested in lighthouse keeping, and it is also a lot of fun to play.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Lighthouse Simulator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Lighthouse Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lighthouse Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lighthouse Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lighthouse Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.