Lihiboard is a unique type of electric skateboard that is made for transportation. It is easy to ride and has a long battery life, which makes it perfect for travelling long distances. Lihiboard is also very affordable, making it a great choice for people who are looking for an eco-friendly way to get around.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Lihiboard For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Lihiboard App Overview and Details
Lihiboard App Overview and Details
Lihiboard is a whiteboard allows you to draw on your own or jointly.
You can draw, save and share with others.
Send drawings instead of text messaging.
Drawing together: two or more devices can share the board and draw simultaneously on the same board.
This can be done when devices are connected to the same home network (WiFi).
Prefect for kids and the all family to draw together or just play with it like you would do with a pen and paper.
Download & Install Lihiboard For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Lihiboard on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Lihiboard on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Lihiboard result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Lihiboard will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Lihiboard with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Lihiboard on your PC.
|App Name:||Lihiboard On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Lihiboard Andorid App Summary
rosiapps is the developer of this Lihiboard application. It is listed under the Casual category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10760+ users of this app. The Lihiboard app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Feb 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lihiboard for PC
– Lihiboard is a whiteboard that allows you to draw on your own or jointly with others.
– You can draw, save, and share with others.
– Send drawings instead of text messages.
– Drawing together: two or more devices can share the board and draw simultaneously on the same board.
– This can be done when devices are connected to the same home network (WiFi).
– Perfect for kids and the all family to draw together or just play with it like you would do with a pen and paper.
Whats New In this Lihiboard?
A new design for the app.
Lihiboard has been a revolutionary way for people to communicate and stay connected. It has allowed for people to share their thoughts and experiences in ways that were not possible before. The app has brought people closer together and has helped to build new relationships. Lihiboard has been a valuable tool for people to connect and share.
This concludes our article on Lihiboard Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Lihiboard for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Lihiboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lihiboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lihiboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lihiboard.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.