Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million people, chiefly in the Punjab region of India and Pakistan. It is the first language of the Punjabi people, who make up the largest ethnic group in Pakistan. In India, Punjabi is the second most spoken language, after Hindi.
The Punjabi language has a rich literary history dating back to the 15th century. Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism, was a Punjabi poet. The Punjabi language is also the medium of instruction in most schools in the Punjab region.
Punjabi is a relatively easy language to learn, with a simple grammar and a pronunciation that is easy to pick
In this article, we will show you how to download Ling Learn Punjabi Language For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Ling Learn Punjabi Language technical specifications first.
Ling Learn Punjabi Language Andorid App Summary
Simya Solutions Ltd. is the developer of this Ling Learn Punjabi Language application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 23521+ users of this app. The Ling Learn Punjabi Language app rating is currently 3.6.9.
It was last updated on Jun 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Ling Learn Punjabi Language for PC
by experienced language teachers
– Offline learning – learn anywhere, anytime
– Learn Punjabi with Ling in just 10 minutes a day!
– DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
– Our free Punjabi language learning app is designed to make learning Punjabi as easy and as fun as possible!
– Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Punjabi language using just your smartphone!
– Whether you’re a complete beginner hoping to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn even more advanced Punjabi phrases, or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
– Traditional Punjabi language lessons can be tedious and dull. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges, and quizzes to teach you how to read, write, speak, and understand Punjabi!
– Offline learning – learn anywhere, anytime
|App Name:||Ling Learn Punjabi Language On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Ling Learn Punjabi Language For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Ling Learn Punjabi Language on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Ling Learn Punjabi Language on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theLing Learn Punjabi Language in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Ling Learn Punjabi Language on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Ling Learn Punjabi Language running on your computer.
Ling Learn Punjabi Language App Overview and Details
Learn Punjabi with Ling in just 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Punjabi language learning app is designed to make learning Punjabi as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Punjabi language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner hoping to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn even more advanced Punjabi phrases, or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Punjabi language lessons can be tedious and dull. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges, and quizzes to teach you how to read, write, speak, and understand Punjabi!
OUR Punjabi COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
– Flashcards to test your knowledge
– Quizzes to track your progress
– AI chatbot to practice daily conversations
– Speaking exercises to improve your pronunciation
– Finger tracing via your smartphone screen to become familiar with writing
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Put sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many mini-games, challenges, quizzes, and puzzles to teach you Punjabi, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It won’t even feel like learning at all!
KEY FEATURES OF LING
– User-friendly interface
– Easy to navigate
– Lessons cover the four aspects of the language (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Mini-games, flashcards, challenges, and interactive games to help you learn faster and more effectively
– All courses were created with the help of native speakers of each language
– Learn helpful grammar tips while playing fun, interactive games
– Learn how to write the alphabet with cutting-edge finger tracing technology
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
Learn Afrikaans, Learn Albanian, Learn Arabic, Learn Armenian, Learn Bengali, Learn Bosnian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Burmese, Learn Cantonese, Learn Chinese, Learn Croatian, Learn Czech, Learn Danish, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn Estonian, Learn Finnish, Learn French, Learn Georgian, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hebrew, Learn Hindi, Learn Hungarian, Learn Indonesian, Learn Irish, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Kannada, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lao, Learn Latvian, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malay, Learn Malayalam, Learn Marathi, Learn Mongolian, Learn Nepali, Learn Norwegian, Learn Persian, Learn Polish, Learn Portuguese, Learn Punjabi, Learn Romanian, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Slovenian, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Swedish, Learn Tagalog, Learn Tamil, Learn Telugu, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Ukrainian, Learn Urdu, Learn Vietnamese
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Have fun learning!
Whats New In this Ling Learn Punjabi Language?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
After using the Ling Learn Punjabi Language application for a while, I have found it to be an excellent way to learn the language. The lessons are well organized and easy to follow, and the exercises are both fun and challenging. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn Punjabi.
This concludes our article on Ling Learn Punjabi Language Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Ling Learn Punjabi Language for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Ling Learn Punjabi Language to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ling Learn Punjabi Language and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ling Learn Punjabi Language. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ling Learn Punjabi Language.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.