If you’re a fan of vocabulary games like Scrabble or Bananagrams, you’ll love Lingo. The game show word game is a fast-paced, exciting way to improve your vocabulary skills. Players are given a series of five letter tiles, and they have to make a word using those letters. The first player to use all of their letters wins the round, and the first player to win two rounds wins the game.
Lingo is a great game for players of all ages. The game can be played with two players or with teams. If you’re looking for a fun, challenging game that will help you improve your vocabulary skills, you need to try Lingo.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Lingo The game show word game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Lingo The game show word game For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Lingo The game show word game for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Lingo The game show word game.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Lingo The game show word game on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Lingo The game show word game and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Lingo The game show word game on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Lingo The game show word game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sheepdog Lab.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Lingo The game show word game Andorid App Summary
The Lingo The game show word game was developed by the popular developer agency named Sheepdog Lab.. They have the Lingo The game show word game in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 143803 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Lingo The game show word game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 17, 2022 was the last date the Lingo The game show word game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Lingo The game show word game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Lingo The game show word game using the emulator later on.
Lingo The game show word game App Overview and Details
Lingo is an addictive word game. The game is inspired by a popular game show in which you guess the words. Your task is to guess five-letter words (default game mode). Playing Lingo, you can feel like in gsn game show.
❓ How to play
The rules of the game in each of them are similar – your task is to guess words in several attempts.
There are a few game modes available in Lingo:
– 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6 – the game modes are similar. You have to guess the words within a certain time. The differences between them are described below:
– four-letter words in four attempts,
– five-letter words in five tries (default mode, like in gsn game show) and
– six-letter words in six tries.
– 5 Rounds – you must guess the five-letter word. The main difference is the limited time game and plays only for five rounds (as in the title).
– Time Trial – the game lasts 5 minutes. Your goal is to guess as many words as possible in a given time.
– No Time Limit – there are no time limits here. The game is over if you fail to guess the word in five tries. In this mode you guess five letter words.
Each letter of the entered word is highlighted on screen in a specific color (as in well known game show).
Colors on board:
🟩 Green – word contains the letter and is in the correct position.
🟨 Yellow – word contains the letter, but not in correct position.
🟦 Blue – the letter doesn’t exists in the word.
– 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6
– Word guessed on the first attempt: you get 5 points
– Word guessed at the second attempt: you get 4 points
– Word guessed at the third attempt: you get 3 points e.t.c
– 5 rounds game and Time Trial
– The sooner you guess the word – the more points you will get. In this game you play only for five rounds.
🎁 Bonuses (only in 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6 game modes):
– Every 5 correctly guessed words – you get an extra life.
If you get stuck on a guessed word – you can use a hint. By default, when starting the game you have 3 hints. You can buy hints in the application. In addition, if possible, you can watch the ad. After watching the advertisement, you will receive 3 hints and you can continue playing.
Have fun! and guess as many words as you can. The best score is stored on global Leaderboard!
✔️ Main features:
★ colorful graphics
★ a lot of words to guess (some difficult)
★ free for all
★ addictive gameplay (rules like the gsn Lingo game show or itv Lingo)
★ achievements and global leaderboard
★ six game modes: 4×4, 5×5, 6×6, 5 Rounds, Time Trial and No Time Limit
★ you can guess words in English, Polish, Dutch, French, Spanish and Turkish
Download now and play Lingo – Feel like in gsn game show!
Features of Lingo The game show word game for PC
hints. The number of hints is shown on the bottom of the screen. If you don’t want to use a hint – just press the “Skip” button. The game starts from the beginning when you use the hint.
1. Play with friends or random opponents.
2. 4×4, 5×5, and 6×6 game modes.
3. Get points for guessed words.
4. Extra life for every 5 correctly guessed words.
5. Use hints if needed.
6. Skip button to move on if stuck.
7. Game starts again after using hint.
8. 10 minutes for Time Trial mode.
9. No time limit in “No Time Limit” mode.
10. 5 letter words only.
Whats New In this Lingo The game show word game?
Thanks for using Lingo – The word game!
– bugs fixed
Lingo is the perfect game for vocabulary lovers of all ages. With its fun and challenging gameplay, Lingo is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. Whether you’re playing by yourself or with friends, you’re sure to have a blast with this addictive word game. So, what are you waiting for? Download Lingo today and start your vocabulary journey!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Lingo The game show word game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Lingo The game show word game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lingo The game show word game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lingo The game show word game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lingo The game show word game.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.