This is going to be a quick introduction about voice chat rooms and their benefits. If you’re not familiar with the term, voice chat rooms are online chat rooms where people can communicate with each other using their voices.
There are many different reasons why you might want to use a voice chat room. For example, if you’re a student and you need help with a homework assignment, you can join a voice chat room and ask for help. Or, if you’re a business owner and you want to hold a meeting with your team, you can use a voice chat room to do that.
Voice chat rooms are also a great way to make new friends. You can join a chat room based
The latest Listen – Voice Chat Rooms for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Listen – Voice Chat Rooms Andorid App Summary
CONBUS has developed the Listen – Voice Chat Rooms for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, Listen – Voice Chat Rooms has got over 433531+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2.3
The latest update of Listen – Voice Chat Rooms is Dec 31, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Listen – Voice Chat Rooms App Overview and Details
Listen is a voice only chat rooms.
Discover new people and make new friends: walkie talkie style.
Whenever you have an interesting story or question – share it on Listen.
TOTALLY FREE — Enjoy free voice chat over 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi.
– Simple and quick registration.
– Start a 1:1 conversation by sending a reply to a voice that you like.
– Save your conversations in ‘Stories’
Features of Listen – Voice Chat Rooms for PC
– Voice only chat rooms
– Discover new people and make new friends
– Walkie talkie style
– Share interesting stories and questions
– Free voice chat over 3G, 4G, LTE, or Wi-Fi
– Simple and quick registration
– Reply to a voice that you like
– Save conversations in ‘Stories’
Install “Listen – Voice Chat Rooms” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Listen – Voice Chat Rooms on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Listen – Voice Chat Rooms on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Listen – Voice Chat Rooms and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Listen – Voice Chat Rooms as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Listen – Voice Chat Rooms On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Listen – Voice Chat Rooms?
Listen is a voice chat room application that allows users to connect with others and have a conversation. It is a great way to make new friends or to just chat with people you know. The app is easy to use and provides a fun and engaging experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Listen – Voice Chat Rooms for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Listen – Voice Chat Rooms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Listen – Voice Chat Rooms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Listen – Voice Chat Rooms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Listen – Voice Chat Rooms.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.