Cricket is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of eleven players on a cricket field, at the centre of which is a rectangular 22-yard-long pitch with a wicket, a set of three wooden stumps sited at each end. Each team takes turns to bat, attempting to score runs, whilst the other team fields. Each turn is known as an innings.
One team bats, attempting to score runs, whilst the other team fields. The team batting first is known as the batting side, whilst the team batting second is known as the bowling side. The game is adjudicated by two umpires, one at each end of the pitch. The game can be played by any number
We will help you download the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- Download & Install Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores Andorid App Summary
- Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores App Overview and Details
- Features of Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores for PC
- Whats New In this Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores?
Download & Install Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Touch Innovative App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores Andorid App Summary
Touch Innovative App is the developer of the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores, and they have the app under the Sports of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores from them is 1.5.0 with over 11113 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores is May 28, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores App Overview and Details
Live CricInfo app is all about Cricket. The app provides ball by ball coverage of all types of cricket like Internation Cricket Match ( T20, ODI, TEST ), Indian Premier League ( IPL ), Bangladesh Premier League ( BPL ) and many more.
◾ Live Cricket Score Updates with Auto Refresh and Manual Refresh Feature.
◾ Live full scorecard updates.
◾ Ball by ball commentary updates.
◾ Recent and Upcoming matches information like Tournament Name, Match Venue,
Date and Time.
◾ If you miss any match, you can get the Full Scorecard of that match in Recent
◾ This app has feature of Recent Matches summary with the information of Match
Result, Toss, Umpires and Man of the Match etc.
◾ It also provides the information of Ongoing, Future and Past Series.
◾ ICC team ratings of T20, ODI and TEST cricket matches.
◾ ICC player rankings of T20, ODI and TEST cricket matches.
◾ Tournament Point Table
Features of Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores for PC
1. Ball-by-ball coverage of all types of cricket, including international cricket, Indian Premier League, and Bangladesh Premier League.
2. Live cricket score updates with auto refresh and manual refresh feature.
3. Live full scorecard updates.
4. Ball-by-ball commentary updates.
5. Recent and upcoming matches information, including tournament name, match venue, date and time.
6. If you miss any match, you can get the full scorecard of that match in the Recent Matches section.
7. Recent Matches summary with information on match result, toss, umpires, and man of the match.
8. Ongoing, future, and past series information.
9. ICC team ratings for T20, ODI, and Test cricket matches.
10. ICC player rankings for T20, ODI, and Test cricket matches.
Whats New In this Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores?
* Bug fixed
* Performance improved
* Player rankings feature updated.
* Now you will get notifications of the latest Cricket News and Live Matches.
** We need your Phone State permission to identify you, through this, we will notify you with the latest Cricket News and Matches info.
Live Cricket Scores is a great application for cricket fans. It provides live cricket scores, news, and updates. It is easy to use and has a clean interface. I highly recommend it for cricket fans.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Live CricInfo – Live Cricket Scores.