– Livescores is the most popular soccer app, with over 10 million downloads.
– Livescores has been featured in Forbes, The Guardian, and The Huffington Post.
– Livescores is the most reliable soccer app, with live scores and stats for over 700 leagues and competitions around the world.
– Livescores is the most customizable soccer app, with a wide range of settings and options to suit every preference.
– Livescores is the most up-to-date soccer app, with the latest news, fixtures, and results.
– Livescores is the most user-friendly soccer app, with a simple and intuitive interface.
Our goal is to help you get the Livescores – soccer app for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Livescores – soccer app Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Livescores – soccer app is Footballmirrow and they’ve done a great job at keeping Livescores – soccer app simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Livescores – soccer app under Sports of Play Store. Livescores – soccer app’s latest version is 1 with an impressive user base of over 11219. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Livescores – soccer app.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Livescores – soccer app is Aug 14, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Livescores – soccer app on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Livescores – soccer app App Overview and Details
Live scores keeps you up to date with the latest scores and live sports action. From soccer goals to cards, fixtures to final results. Livescores App has everything you need, for every sports fan.
✔ The fastest and precise notifications with instant, flash scores and results
✔ All the live scores and fixtures from Premier League and other top leagues
✔ Be the first to find out who scored a goal and get detailed stats on players and other sports events
✔ All transfers, player strengths and weaknesses for a complete overview of a player’s performance in a season
Enjoy unique Livescores App features that add a new dimension to sports results:
STATISTICAL 0.0S – over 300 stats that make one live number used by professional players, news sites and analysts
ATTRIBUTE OVERVIEW – graphical representation of five key players’ attributes to quickly find out how complete a certain player is
ATTACK MOMENTUM – a unique graph that reflects match dynamics and the intensity of pressure of each team
HEATMAP – visually representation of player’s movement on the pitch for every match and the entire season
BASKETBALL SCORE GRAPH – a live graph showing which team is in the lead and with the peaks showing how big the lead is
SHOT MAP – see instantly the positions basketball players shoot from during a match, with made and missed shots
PLAYERS AVERAGE POSITIONS – check positions based on the actions of a certain football player
The app allows you to track all leagues and competitions in a wide range of sports:
Football (Soccer), Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Motorsport (Formula Live timing, MotoGP, Superbike, Nascar, Rally, DTM), Cricket, Baseball, Rugby, American Football, Handball, Volleyball, Cycling, Futsal, Aussie Rules, Snooker, Darts, Badminton, Floorball, Bandy, Table tennis and Beach Volleyball.
Read sports news for major sports & leagues, including Premier League, Champions League and LaLiga. Turn on notifications to find out first.
In addition to all mentioned sports, you can follow tournaments from the USA, like Major League Soccer – MLS, North American League, NBA, WNBA, US Open Cup, NFL, College Football, MLB, NHL, AHL.
Features of Livescores – soccer app for PC
notifications to get alerts for goals, red cards, match endings and more.
Whats New In this Livescores – soccer app?
Download & Install Livescores – soccer app For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Livescores – soccer app app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Livescores – soccer app app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Livescores – soccer app will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Livescores – soccer app on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Livescores – soccer app On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Livescores is an excellent soccer app application that allows users to follow live scores of soccer games all around the world. With an easy-to-use interface, Livescores is a great app for keeping up with the latest soccer scores.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Livescores – soccer app for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Livescores – soccer app, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Livescores – soccer app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Livescores – soccer app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Livescores – soccer app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Livescores – soccer app.