Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking is a free app that lets you bank on the go. It’s secure and easy to use, so you can manage your money whenever and wherever you want. With Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
-Check your account balances and transactions
-View your statements
-Transfer money between your Lloyds Bank accounts
-Find your nearest Lloyds Bank branch or ATM
In this article, we will show you how to download Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking technical specifications first.
Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking Andorid App Summary
Lloyds Banking Group PLC is the developer of this Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 8332153+ users of this app. The Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking app rating is currently 97.03.
It was last updated on Sep 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking for PC
distribute this app if you are not the intended user. By doing so, you may be in violation of your contract with the network operator or service provider.
– Fingerprint login
– Account management
– Subscription management
– Direct Debits and standing orders
– Paying in cheques
– Transferring money
– Making payments
– Receiving notifications
– Viewing transactions and statements
– Updating contact details
– Security measures
|App Name:||Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lloyds Banking Group PLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking App Overview and Details
New to our app?
Join millions of customers who use this app for simple and safe everyday banking. Our app is fast, convenient and secure – keeping your bank details private at all times.
What you can do
• Log on quickly and securely with your fingerprint
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
• Set up Direct Debits and standing orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Get your Travel Money delivered for free to your home or local branch
• Send money securely outside the UK or in a foreign currency
• Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
• View your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
All you need is:
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Lloyds Bank personal, Lloyds Bank Islands personal, or Sterling international account
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any texts we send will come from LLOYDSBANK. Be wary of any message that differs from this – it could be
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank UK personal current account customers, excluding Basic Account holders aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Logon requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
Whats New In this Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking?
We’ve fixed some bugs and added security updates
We’re also working on new features that will be available in a later release.
The Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking application is a convenient and easy way to manage your bank account on the go. With the app, you can check your account balance, view recent transactions, and transfer money between accounts. The app is secure and easy to use, and it provides you with a convenient way to manage your finances on the go.
This concludes our article on Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.