This guide provides an introduction to the architecture of London, one of the world’s most iconic cities. From the ancient to the modern, the grand to the understated, London is a city of great contrasts and unique character. This guide will take you on a tour of some of the most famous and interesting buildings in the city, from the Houses of Parliament to the London Eye.
The latest London Architecture Guide for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
London Architecture Guide Andorid App Summary
Architecture Foundation has developed the London Architecture Guide for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, London Architecture Guide has got over 5905+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2021.4.16
The latest update of London Architecture Guide is Jan 4, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
London Architecture Guide App Overview and Details
Unlock the rich history of London’s finest architecture from Roman times to the present day. Discover iconic masterpieces and hidden gems with photography and detailed commentary on over 1000 buildings by renowned architecture critics, Edward Jones and Christopher Woodward. Explore the capital’s best buildings by period, type and architect with this unrivalled and intuitive tool for locals and visitors alike.
Includes acclaimed essays about the history of London’s architecture and event listings of upcoming talks and walking tours around the city.
– An interactive map of London’s best buildings
– A critical text and photography for each entry
– Upcoming design events and walking tours around London
– Bookmark favourite buildings for reference later
– Essays about the history and future of London
– Regular updates as new buildings are added
Published by the Architecture Foundation in partnership with Brockton Capital
Features of London Architecture Guide for PC
1. A detailed map of London’s best buildings.
2. Photographs and critical text for each building.
3. Upcoming design events and walking tours around London.
4. Bookmark favourite buildings for reference later.
5. Essays about the history and future of London.
6. Regular updates as new buildings are added.
7. Published by the Architecture Foundation in partnership with Brockton Capital.
8. Part of a series of books on London’s architecture.
9. Designed for locals and visitors alike.
10. The perfect tool for exploring London’s rich architectural history.
Install “London Architecture Guide” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the London Architecture Guide on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the London Architecture Guide app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install London Architecture Guide.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||London Architecture Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Architecture Foundation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this London Architecture Guide?
Under the hood security & stability release
The London Architecture Guide provides an in-depth look at the city’s architecture, from its ancient buildings to its modern skyscrapers. The app offers information on over 1,000 buildings, as well as maps and photos. Whether you’re a tourist or a Londoner, the London Architecture Guide is the perfect app for exploring the city’s amazing architecture.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the London Architecture Guide for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This London Architecture Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for London Architecture Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the London Architecture Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the London Architecture Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.