Our goal is to help you get the LP Old English for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
LP Old English Andorid App Summary
The developer of the LP Old English is David Arthur and they’ve done a great job at keeping LP Old English simple yet highly interactive. You can find the LP Old English under Education of Play Store. LP Old English’s latest version is 1.3.1 with an impressive user base of over 1179. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love LP Old English.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the LP Old English is Jun 5, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the LP Old English on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
LP Old English App Overview and Details
The Old English language is at once recognisable and unfamiliar: many words resemble ones that are used today, but their meanings are not always the same, and they can take many more forms than in the modern language.
Liberation Philology Old English helps you master these complexities by practice. Wherever you have your phone handy, it is ready to drill you on Old English vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 150 levels, each testing the translation of ten words between modern and Old English. A further 330 levels cover the vocabulary of Beowulf in approximate sequence. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 542 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Old English nouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a full range of weak, strong, and irregular verbs in Old English.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms.
Features of LP Old English for PC
Whats New In this LP Old English?
Minor corrections in the Nouns module.
Updated for the latest devices and systems.
Download & Install LP Old English For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the LP Old English app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the LP Old English app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the LP Old English will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed LP Old English on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||LP Old English On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||David Arthur|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the LP Old English for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the LP Old English, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This LP Old English to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LP Old English and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the LP Old English. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LP Old English.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.