Ludo Offline is a board game that can be played by up to four players. The objective of the game is to move all of one’s pieces from their starting position to the home space, or finish the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Ludo Offline – Board Game for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Ludo Offline – Board Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||VIP GAMES – Card & Board Games Online|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Ludo Offline – Board Game Andorid App Summary
The Ludo Offline – Board Game was developed by the popular developer agency named VIP GAMES – Card & Board Games Online. They have the Ludo Offline – Board Game in the Board category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 223149 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Ludo Offline – Board Game latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 3, 2020 was the last date the Ludo Offline – Board Game was updated with new features. If you want to use the Ludo Offline – Board Game on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Ludo Offline – Board Game using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Ludo Offline – Board Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Ludo Offline – Board Game using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Ludo Offline – Board Game on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Ludo Offline – Board Game here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Ludo Offline – Board Game for PC
dice, and then move one of your tokens that number of squares on the board. If one of your tokens lands on a square with an opponent’s token, then your token is captured and sent back to your home column. The winner is the first player to get all of their tokens into their home triangle.
1. Enjoy a simple ludo board game anywhere you are!
2. Play Ludo single player vs skilled AI.
3. Choose between 2 or 4 opponents.
4. Immerse yourself in our ludo board game.
5. One of the most popular board games.
6. Play Ludo offline and bring back the fondest memories of your childhood!
7. Remember your ludo friends and ludo family?
8. Perhaps everyone is already an adult and lacks the free time to enjoy a simple ludo game like the good old days. Fear not!
9. Our goal with Ludo Offline is to give you the opportunity to enjoy a simple ludo board game anywhere you are!
10. There are many ludo games offline, but few capture the spirit of the beloved ludo puzzle game that we all grew up with!
Ludo Offline – Board Game App Overview and Details
Play Ludo Offline and bring back the fondest memories of your childhood! Remember your ludo friends and ludo family? Perhaps everyone is already an adult and lacks the free time to enjoy a simple ludo game like the good old days. Fear not!
Our goal with Ludo Offline is to give you the opportunity to enjoy a simple ludo board game anywhere you are! There are many ludo games offline, but few capture the spirit of the beloved ludo puzzle game that we all grew up with!
★ Authentic ludo classic experience
★ Roll the ludo dice without an internet connection
★ Immerse yourself in our ludo board game
★ Enjoy ludo 3D graphics
★ One of the most popular board games
★ Play Ludo single player vs skilled AI
★ Choose between 2 or 4 opponents
★ Simple to remember Ludo rules for all ages
Ludo Offline is a modern version of a game that was popular way back in India during ancient times. The Ludo game is also known under many different names. Some of them include Parchís, Parchisi, and ( लूडो ). The pachisi game has stayed relatively the same throughout the years, yet its popularity has only been growing. By playing pachisi offline, you will most definitely feel like a time traveler, knowing its origins.
Ludo friends are hard to come by? Tired of the pressure of competing against other players in ludo multiplayer? Master the ludo rules and play ludo at your own pace! Our free ludo game is a great way to keep trying your luck at rolling the ludo dice and trying out different strategies!
It does not take much to start playing one of the best ludo games free! To become a part of the ludo family is a pretty straightforward process. Simply get the hang of the ludo rules and most importantly – have the desire to not take yourself seriously and have fun!
★ Ludo Rules ★
The main objective of the ludo game is to take all 4 of your tokens to their home column with the same color and into the home triangle. Each turn you roll a ludo dice. The number on the die determines how many places each token can be moved.
In Ludo Offline, a token can be put into play when a player rolls 6. If the player rolls 6 again, he can either move the token in play or put another one of his tokens in play. If the player rolls 6 for the third time, he is penalized by losing his turn.
Ludo dice game allows each token to be moved 1 to 6 positions clockwise, according to the rolled number. Whenever a player lands on an opponent’s token, the opponents token gets sent back to their base. The first player to finish the journey of all 4 of his tokens is declared the winner!
Download the best FREE Ludo offline dice game and relive your childhood today!
Whats New In this Ludo Offline – Board Game?
★ Ludo ★
Ludo Offline is the perfect board game application for anyone who loves to play games with friends or family. The app is easy to use and allows players to connect with each other in order to play the game. Ludo Offline is perfect for anyone who wants to have some fun and relax with a board game.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Ludo Offline – Board Game of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Ludo Offline – Board Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ludo Offline – Board Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ludo Offline – Board Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ludo Offline – Board Game.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.