A Magic Counter is an item that is used to cast spells. It is a small, round, silver disk with a hole in the center. To cast a spell, the caster must place the Magic Counter on the ground and say the spell’s name.
The technical specifications of the Magic Counter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Magic Counter Andorid App Summary
Magic Counter was developed by Aerilys and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Magic Counter from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Magic Counter is null on Play store with total users of 174902. The Magic Counter app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Magic Counter is Dec 12, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Magic Counter on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Magic Counter App Overview and Details
Magic Counter is the best app to manage your life points during your Magic The Gathering games!
Customize the app to play with your friends, up to 4 players. Search through Gatherer database and play epic battles! Roll dices and change the app background to improve your experience! And it’s entirely free!
You’re welcome to send feedback and suggestions.
Features of Magic Counter for PC
-Manage life points during Magic The Gathering games
-Up to 4 players
-Search through Gatherer database
-Change app background
How To Install & Download Magic Counter For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Magic Counter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Magic Counter.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Magic Counter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Magic Counter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Magic Counter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Magic Counter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 12, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Magic Counter?
Brand new 2.0 version! Our goblins have worked hard to bring you new options and an improved look!
The Magic Counter app is a great tool for magicians of all levels. It helps you keep track of your tricks and how many counters you have used. This is a great app for beginners who are just starting out in magic, and for experienced magicians who want to keep track of their progress. The Magic Counter app is easy to use and is a great resource for magicians of all levels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Magic Counter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Magic Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magic Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magic Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magic Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.