Magical Rays is an upcoming novel by upcoming author, A.J. Ponder. The novel is a fantasy/romance story that follows the journey of two young lovers, as they travel across a world of magic and mystery.
The story is set in a world where magic is a part of everyday life. The two young lovers, Rayne and Kae, must use their magical abilities to fight against the forces of evil, as they travel across a world of beauty and wonder. Along the way, they must face challenges that will test their strength and resolve. But in the end, they will find that their love is strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
The latest Magical Rays for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Magical Rays Andorid App Summary
Digital Gene has developed the Magical Rays for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Magical Rays has got over 919332+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.3
The latest update of Magical Rays is Nov 5, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Magical Rays App Overview and Details
Relax zen healing.
When you touch the screen, you can attract the light ray.
Please enjoy the ever-changing patterns of light ray.
Features of Magical Rays for PC
-Attract light ray with touch
-Ever-changing patterns of light ray
Install “Magical Rays” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Magical Rays on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Magical Rays on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Magical Rays and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Magical Rays as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Magical Rays On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Digital Gene|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Magical Rays?
Fixed a display error on Chromebooks.
Magical Rays is an excellent application that has many features that can benefit users. With its easy to use interface, users can quickly and easily access the features they need. The application also has a variety of customization options, which allows users to personalize their experience. Overall, Magical Rays is an excellent application that is sure to please users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Magical Rays for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Magical Rays to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magical Rays and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magical Rays. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magical Rays.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.