A magnifier is an optical device that enlarges the apparent size of an object. The object is placed between the lens of the magnifier and the eye of the viewer.
Magnifiers are used by people with low vision, people with a visual impairment, and people with impaired vision. They are also used for educational purposes in schools and homes.
The latest Magnifier for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Magnifier Andorid App Summary
Abc Apps has developed the Magnifier for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Magnifier has got over 14298+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Magnifier is May 30, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Magnifier App Overview and Details
The best magnifying glass app in the google play. Easy to use and functional.
With Magnifier you will see everything big and clear.
-zoom: from 1x to 10.9x
-Image filters(invert, mono)
-Embedded photo viewer
Features of Magnifier for PC
-Zoom in and out on objects
-Freeze magnification for easier viewing
-Take photos while magnified
-Use flashlight feature while magnified
-Invert image colors
-View images in black and white
-Embedded photo viewer
Install “Magnifier” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Magnifier on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Magnifier app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Magnifier.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Magnifier On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Abc Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Magnifier?
Some internal error fixed.
Screen full brightness option added.
Magnifier is a beneficial application for people with low vision. It enlarges text and other objects on the screen, making them easier to see. The app also includes a built-in flashlight for improved visibility in dark areas. Magnifier is a free, easy-to-use tool that can make a big difference for people with low vision.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Magnifier for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifier to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifier and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifier. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifier.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.