Mancala is a strategic board game that is believed to have originated from either Africa or Arabia. The game is played by two players who take turns removing stones, or seeds, from a number of pits in the game board. The aim of the game is to capture more stones than the opponent. The game can be played with either two or four players.
We will help you download the Mancala for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Mancala on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Mancala on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Mancala, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Mancala, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Mancala appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Mancala by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Mancala on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Mancala On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AlignIt Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Mancala Andorid App Summary
AlignIt Games is the developer of the Mancala, and they have the app under the Board of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Mancala from them is 22.214.171.124 with over 886856 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Mancala is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Mancala is Aug 23, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Mancala on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Mancala App Overview and Details
After the huge success of All Align it Games, Now We are launching Mancala Game, a two-player abstract strategy board game. Mancala (Congkak) is one of the oldest African traditional board game. Mancala is one of the oldest known ancient board games. There are many variants including Oware and Awale and we are launching this game with variant Kalah Game rules. We will try to add Oware and Awale rules also in upcoming app updates.
Game Ancient History
This game is known as congka or congklak in Indonesia, congkak in Malaysia and Brunei, and sungkâ in the Philippines. Historical records show that similar games also existed in Sri Lanka (where it is known as chonka) and India. In Tamilnadu, India, it is known as Pallanguzhi. A similar game is still found in the Maldives, where it is known as ohlvalhu (literally “eight holes”). It has also spread to the Marianas (where it is known as chongka)
Other names for the game include dakon or dhakon , kunggit (Philippines), dentuman lamban (Lampung) and naranj (Maldives) and pallankuzhi (pallanguli game)
Pallanghuzi (pallanguli), or Pallankuli (பல்லாங்குழி in Tamil, ಅಳಗುಳಿ ಮನೆ or Alaguli Mane in Kannada, “వామన గుంటలు” or Picchala Peeta in Telugu, പല്ലാങ്കുഴി in Malayalam), is a traditional ancient mancala game played in South India especially Kerala & Tamil Nadu. Later the games were spread to other places including Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh in India as well as, Sri Lanka and Malaysia. Variants are called as Ali guli mane (in Kannada), Vamana guntalu (in Telugu), and Kuzhipara (in Malayalam)
Our free Align it Mancala game offers
– single-player Mancala game (play with Computer)
– 2 players game (Oware multiplayer)
– easy, medium and hard difficulties in the single-player Mancala game
– play online with Anyone (Awale Online Game)
– Play online with Friends (Kalah Game)
– chat option in online Congkak Game
– Check your Rank in Mancala online Game (Leaderboard)
– game statistics in Congkak Game
Kalah, also called Kalaha or Mancala, is a game in the mancala family imported in the United States by William Julius Champion, Jr. in 1940. This game is sometimes also called “Kalahari”, possibly by false etymology from the Kalahari desert in Namibia.
As the most popular and commercially available variant of mancala in the West, Kalah is also sometimes referred to as Warri or Awari, although those names more properly refer to the game Oware.
Mancala Multiplayer Board Game Rules
– There are 6 small holes(pots) on both sides, Each hole contains 4 stones at starting of the game and Each player has their own Mancala pot.
– Play your move by tapping on one of your 6 pots, You will get a free turn if your move\’s last stone lands in your Mancala pot.
– You can capture all of the opponent’s stones from a hole by landing your last stone in front of opponent’s hole. Captured stones will land in your Mancala pot.
– The game ends when all six holes(pots) on one side of the Mancala board are empty.
– The player who captures more stones in his Mancala pot wins.
We’ve successfully launched many traditional board games and we listen and apply our users feedback very fast, that’s why our all games have a very good rating. So please share your feedback at [email protected] to improve this game and keep Playing Align it.
Become a fan of Align It Games on Facebook:
Get the Align it Mancala Game now and let the fun begins!
Features of Mancala for PC
rank and compare it with friends in online game
– Leaderboard for online game
– Achievements for online game
– Mancala game rules
Whats New In this Mancala?
Mancala is an ancient board game that is believed to have originated in Africa. The game is played by moving stones or seeds around a board, with the goal being to capture as many of the opponent’s stones as possible. Mancala is a simple game to learn, but can be surprisingly complex to play. It is a great game for both children and adults, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Mancala? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Mancala to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mancala and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mancala. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mancala.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.