Manual docking is a process of maneuvering a spacecraft into proximity with another object, such as a space station or another spacecraft, by means of manual controls. It differs from automatic docking, which relies on computer-controlled systems to achieve the desired result. Manual docking requires a high degree of precision and skill, and is generally used only in emergencies or when no automatic docking system is available.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Manual Docking for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Manual Docking On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simply Space – Bensdinner|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Manual Docking Andorid App Summary
The Manual Docking was developed by the popular developer agency named Simply Space – Bensdinner. They have the Manual Docking in the Simulation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.3.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 52187 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Manual Docking latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 26, 2021 was the last date the Manual Docking was updated with new features. If you want to use the Manual Docking on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Manual Docking using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Manual Docking For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Manual Docking using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Manual Docking on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Manual Docking here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Manual Docking for PC
1. Fly a variety of spacecraft, including the SpaceX Dragon, Space Shuttle, Soyuz, and International Space Station
2. Perform manual dockings in a simplified 2D simulation or a 3D simulation
3. Experience the challenge of a manual docking
Manual Docking App Overview and Details
Manual Docking lets you become a spacecraft pilot during on-orbit operations. Throughout the mission campaign, you’ll get the opportunity to pilot a wide variety of spacecraft, that fans of “Simply Space” are sure to recognise. These spacecraft include the SpaceX Dragon, Space Shuttle, Soyuz, International Space Station and more. Manual Docking provides a simplified 2D simulation of orbital rendezvous and 3D simulation of docking.
Performing a manual docking is one of the most difficult tasks spaceflight has to offer, are you up to the challenge?
Whats New In this Manual Docking?
Various user interface changes
The Manual Docking application is a handy tool that allows users to securely dock their device with a computer. The application is easy to use and provides a quick and simple way to connect devices. The Manual Docking application is a great tool for users who need to dock their device frequently.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Manual Docking of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Manual Docking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Manual Docking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Manual Docking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Manual Docking.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.