Marriage Card Game is a card game that simulates a marriage. The game is for two to four players, and the object is to score points by getting married, having children, and accumulating assets. The game is played with a deck of fifty-two cards, and each player is dealt six cards.
We will help you download the Marriage Card Game for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Marriage Card Game on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Marriage Card Game on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Marriage Card Game on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Marriage Card Game as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Marriage Card Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bhoos Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Marriage Card Game Andorid App Summary
Bhoos Games is the developer of the Marriage Card Game, and they have the app under the Card of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Marriage Card Game from them is 2.2.19 with over 951238 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the Marriage Card Game is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Marriage Card Game is Aug 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Marriage Card Game on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Marriage Card Game App Overview and Details
Marriage Rummy by Bhoos Games is a fun, and easy-to-use take on the widely loved Marriage Card Game.
Fun bots like Gabbar and Yeti make the single-player experience fun.
We will also add multiplayer and friends and family mode very soon. Stay tuned!
Challenging Bots, Customizable Game Modes, and Multiple Tables are some of the key features of Marriage Card Game by Bhoos.
– Challenging and Fun Bots –
Yeti, Gabbar, and Pataka are some of the bots you will meet in the game. They will make you feel as though you were playing with real people.
– Badges and Achievements –
Show off your game achievements to your friends through Badges and User Statistics.
– Customize your Game Modes –
From Kidnap to Murder, you can easily customize your gameplay in this app.
– Multiple Tables with Different Boot Amounts –
You can gradually unlock tables of higher stakes which keeps the fun and excitement going.
HOW TO PLAY MARRIAGE RUMMY
Number of cards: 3 decks of 52-cards
Variations: Murder and Kidnap
Number of players: 2-5
Playing Time: 4-5 minutes per game
The prime objective of the game is to arrange twenty-one cards into valid sets.
Tiplu: Same suit and rank as the joker card.
Alter Card: Same color and rank as the joker card but of a different suit.
Man Card: Joker-faced card used to make sets after seeing the joker.
Jhiplu and Poplu: The same suit as tiplu but one rank lower and higher respectively.
Ordinary Jokers: Same rank as tiplu but of a different color.
Superman Card: Special card used to make sets in both initial and final play.
Pure Sequence: Set of three or more consecutive cards of the same suit.
Trial: Set of three cards of the same rank but different suits.
Tunnella: Set of three cards of the same suit and same rank.
Marriage: Set of three cards of the same suit and same rank.
Initial Gameplay (Before Joker-Seen)
– Try to form 3 pure sequences or tunnellas.
– A superman card can also be used to form a pure sequence.
– The player must show these combinations, discard a card to the discard pile, to see the joker.
Final Gameplay (After Joker-Seen)
– Build sequences and trials from the remaining cards to end the game.
– Man Card, Superman Card, Alter Card, Ordinary Jokers, Tiplu, Jhiplu, Poplu acts as jokers and can be used to form a sequence or trial.
– Note: A joker cannot be used to make a tunnella.
Kidnap / Murder / Number of Man Cards
MARRIAGE RUMMY VS INDIAN RUMMY
Marriage Card Game, also known as 21 cards Rummy or Marriage Rummy is a high stake and more exciting version of the traditional Rummy game. Marriage Rummy comes in naturally for those who know how to play the Indian Rummy.
Here is a short comparison between the two games
Number of Decks
While the Indian Rummy is played with 1 or 2 decks depending on the number of people, the Marriage Rummy is played with 3 cards.
Number of Cards Dealt
In Indian Rummy, each player is dealt 13 cards, while in the Marriage Rummy, there are 21 cards.
In Indian Rummy, a wildcard joker is chosen right at the beginning. However, in Marriage Rummy, only those who have created three pure sequences can choose/see a wildcard joker.
Also, while there is a limited number of jokers in Indian Rummy, there are quite a few in Marriage Rummy. (See Marriage Rules above)
Pure Sequence Rules
While only a single pure sequence is required in Indian Rummy, you will need at least three pure sequences in Marriage Rummy to progress in the game.
While each card has a specific value in Indian Rummy, the scoring is very different in Marriage Rummy. Those who have seen the joker pay a 3 point but do not finish the game pay a 3 point penalty, while those who have not created three sets of pure sequences pay 10 points.
Another difference is that Jokers have a point value in Marriage Rummy. Anyone who holds jokers will claim points from other players. (See Rules above)
Features of Marriage Card Game for PC
be used to form a sequence or a tunnella.
– If you can’t make any set, discard any card and get a new card.
– The player who cannot discard must pick up a card from the stock.
1. Fun bots like Gabbar and Yeti make the single-player experience fun.
2. You will also add multiplayer and friends and family mode very soon. Stay tuned!
3. Challenging and Fun Bots
4. Badges and Achievements
5. Customizable Game Modes
6. Multiple Tables with Different Boot Amounts
7. Easily Customize your Gameplay
8. Show off your game achievements to your friends
9. Multiple Tables with Different Boot Amounts
10. Gradually Unlock tables of higher stakes
Whats New In this Marriage Card Game?
We have fixed bugs to ensure your gameplay is smooth and wonderful.
Here’s what our features have to say to you:
Single Player: Bored Alone? Play a round of Marriage with our bots.
Multiplayer: Are you in a challenging mood? Come on, defeat, and secure the top spot on the leaderboard.
Hotspot: No Internet? No worries. Enjoy a game of Marriage with friends at your favourite spot.
Although the Marriage Card Game application is meant for fun and entertainment, it can also be used as a tool to help strengthen marriages. The application can help couples learn more about each other and can help them to communicate better. By playing the game, couples can also learn how to deal with disagreements and conflict in a constructive way.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Marriage Card Game? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Marriage Card Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Marriage Card Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Marriage Card Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Marriage Card Game.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.