As a musician, you know that having a perfectly tuned instrument is key to sounding your best. While there are a number of ways to tune your ukulele, using a master ukulele tuner is the most accurate and efficient way to do it. This small, handheld device can quickly and easily tune your ukulele to any of the 12 major keys. It also features a built-in metronome to help you keep time while you’re playing.
So, you want to download the Master Ukulele Tuner for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Master Ukulele Tuner Andorid App Summary
The Master Ukulele Tuner is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Master Ukulele Tuner is NETIGEN Music Tuners. The current version of Master Ukulele Tuner is 3.9.5 with a total user count of 494059 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
May 10, 2021 was the last date the Master Ukulele Tuner was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Master Ukulele Tuner For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Master Ukulele Tuner on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Master Ukulele Tuner to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Master Ukulele Tuner. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Master Ukulele Tuner on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Master Ukulele Tuner on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Master Ukulele Tuner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NETIGEN Music Tuners|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Master Ukulele Tuner App Overview and Details
★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your ukulele ★
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians ★
★ Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork ★
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs ★
Master Ukulele Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your ukulele quickly. The application includes sets of strings sounds characteristic for different types of ukuleles.
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of ukulele most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application includes sets of tunes: soprano and concert.
App has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your ukulele in our application – just play ukulele sound of each string and check if the strings of your ukulele are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording – tune strings of your ukulele.
If you need any help with tuning your ukulele, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
– recordings of real sounds of ukulele,
– pitchfork & tuner mode,
– the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
– sets of strings characteristic for different types of ukulele,
– the ability to set the frequency of sound “a” (concert pitch) in Hz
– the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: [email protected]
Features of Master Ukulele Tuner for PC
★ 10 feature list from the text.
Whats New In this Master Ukulele Tuner?
After using the Master Ukulele Tuner for a while, I have found it to be an extremely accurate and easy to use tuner. This app is great for quickly tuning your ukulele, and the handy reference charts make it easy to stay in tune. The only downside is that it is not currently available for Android devices, but hopefully that will change in the future. Overall, I highly recommend the Master Ukulele Tuner for anyone looking for an accurate and easy
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Master Ukulele Tuner on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Master Ukulele Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Master Ukulele Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Master Ukulele Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Master Ukulele Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.