MATLAB Mobile is a software application that allows users to interact with MATLAB software from a mobile device. With MATLAB Mobile, users can view and edit MATLAB scripts, run MATLAB functions, and view MATLAB results. MATLAB Mobile is available for iOS and Android devices.
Installing and using the MATLAB Mobile for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
MATLAB Mobile Andorid App Summary
The MathWorks, Inc. has developed the MATLAB Mobile application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. MATLAB Mobile has over 2647696 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of MATLAB Mobile is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the MATLAB Mobile is Jun 22, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the MATLAB Mobile on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
MATLAB Mobile App Overview and Details
Connect to MATLAB® from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Linking a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account increases your storage quota and unlocks access to other add-on products on the license.
With your MathWorks Account, you can:
• Access MATLAB from the command-line
• View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• Acquire data from device sensors
• Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive (you receive 250 MB of cloud storage)
Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Image and video acquisition from the camera
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
Features of MATLAB Mobile for PC
1. Access MATLAB from the command-line
2. View, run, edit and create files from the Editor
3. Acquire data from device sensors
4. Store your files and data on MATLAB Drive
5. Link a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to your MathWorks Account to unlock the following features:
– Access to other add-on products on your license
– 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
6. 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
7. Image and video acquisition from the camera
8. Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
9. Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
10. Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile
|App Name:||MATLAB Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The MathWorks, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install MATLAB Mobile On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing MATLAB Mobile on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the MATLAB Mobile. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the MATLAB Mobile, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this MATLAB Mobile?
– Adjust code font size using pinch-to-zoom or in Settings
– Bug fixes
MATLAB Mobile is an application that allows users to run MATLAB code on their mobile devices. It is a powerful application that allows users to access their MATLAB code and data anywhere they go. The application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It is a great tool for students and professionals who need to access their MATLAB code and data on the go.
Did the guide help you download and install the MATLAB Mobile for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the MATLAB Mobile, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This MATLAB Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MATLAB Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the MATLAB Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MATLAB Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.