A medical terminology dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to the language of medicine. It includes terms from all medical specialties, both common and rare. A medical terminology dictionary is an essential tool for any healthcare professional. It can be used to look up terms that are unfamiliar, to help with writing patient charts and reports, and to improve communication between healthcare professionals.
The technical specifications of the Medical Terminology Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Medical Terminology Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Medical Terminology Dictionary was developed by AppsCreators and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Medical Terminology Dictionary from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Medical Terminology Dictionary is 1.29 on Play store with total users of 58540. The Medical Terminology Dictionary app has a user rating of 5.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Medical Terminology Dictionary is Aug 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Medical Terminology Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Medical Terminology Dictionary For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Medical Terminology Dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Medical Terminology Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Medical Terminology Dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Medical Terminology Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Medical Terminology Dictionary for PC
understanding of difficult medical terms and abbreviations.
Medical Terminology Dictionary App Overview and Details
This application allows you to quickly learn and understand complex medical terminology. Medical app contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Completely Offline & FREE medical dictionary app containing medical disorders & diseases with detailed definitions, symptoms, causes and treatment information.
The Offline medical dictionary contains definitions on difficult terms.
It is a useful health dictionary for you to quickly find information on medical terms.
Very useful for medical students, doctors, healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician helpers and for those who practice in clinical & dispensary.
It provides quick access to hard-to-spell and often misspelled medical definitions through an extensive alphabetical listing.
Features “Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline”:
• in this offline dictionary you will find disease descriptions;
• learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
• medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
• very quick search word for medical terms;
• complete offline dictionary (no internet connection required for definition terms);
• huge database of medical terminologies, medical vocabulary;
• email any of the terms instantly;
• find medical terms. Learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
• unlimited bookmarks, search word & learn;
• abbreviations offline app;
• unlimited history;
• quick search words, terms, phrases;
Used by healthcare professionals pharmaceuticals, hospital nurses, medical students, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download). Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
====== Disclaimer & Warning ======
Information provided in this app is for educational purposes only and cannot be substituted for any professional medical advice. For any medical advice and prescription, please consult a medical professional.
Whats New In this Medical Terminology Dictionary?
Medical Terminology Dictionary is a great application for students and professionals in the medical field. It is easy to use and has a comprehensive list of medical terms. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to expand their medical knowledge.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Medical Terminology Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Terminology Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Terminology Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Terminology Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Terminology Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.